News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EspinosaRoscioliBlock

Member Name: EspinosaRoscioliBlock
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
 Nov 11 2021, 08:55:18 AM

Wicked’s Munchkinland Tour will be getting a new full time Fiyero replacing Curt Hansen beginning November 22nd 2021. The new Fiyero is someone who has done the role before, very recently. He should be announced this week. 

Oct 13 2021, 02:32:56 AM
At this point Jenny DiNoia has been doing a majority of the shows since re-opening. Lindsay has missed the last 2 weeks. I think Lindsay will finish out her run but I highly doubt she’ll be a long running Elphaba. First of all I think Lindsay Pearce is an incredible performer she’s unbelievably talented, but It’s no secret that shes struggled with the weight of the role and hasn’t seemed to have found her stride in terms of pacing. At the earliest Broadway will have a new full time Elphaba and G
 Oct 13 2021, 02:32:55 AM
At this point Jenny DiNoia has been doing a majority of the shows since re-opening. Lindsay has missed the last 2 weeks. I think Lindsay will finish out her run but I highly doubt she’ll be a long running Elphaba. First of all I think Lindsay Pearce is an incredible performer she’s unbelievably talented, but It’s no secret that shes struggled with the weight of the role and hasn’t seemed to have found her stride in terms of pacing. At the earliest Broadway will have a new full time Elphaba and G
DIANA: THE MUSICAL On Netflix - News & Discussion Thread
 Oct 3 2021, 02:37:49 AM
To quote EVITA: I thought “it had some moments, it had some style.” But ultimately I think the show is a bit of a mess and simply has too much going on. I think it should have been simpler to get the story across. I don’t think the ensemble erupting into a frenzied flash mob every 5 minutes helped anything. Judy Kaye while usually a delight, as the Queen gets old fast. Roe as Charles was fun, Erin as Camilla was okay but not a greatly written role. Jeanna de Waal is dazzling but ultimately is to
National Tours / Venues postponing or canceling stops due to CoronaVirus
 Mar 12 2020, 11:42:02 PM

Hamilton in Los Angeles (Hollywood Pantages Theatre) has been postponed until March 31st. The Center Theatre Group, and the Geffen Playhouse) have also temporarily closed.

Feb 13 2020, 03:29:12 PM
Agree as Hannah missed all of June and most of July 2019, as Jenny took over. Very short run more like 7 and a half. Expected her to go the full year.
MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run
 Jan 22 2020, 06:19:02 AM
Just saw the show. Was expecting him to be decent or at least okay. After all this is Broadway. Nope. He was so awful that the entire time he was onstage I was cringing in my seat. Others around me were actually chuckling when he would sing. And he was really trying. Like you could tell he was giving it his all but that boy CANNOT SING. Not like he’s not as good as the other actors, like he actually cannot sing. At all. I feel really bad for Erika and the company. To have him as a scene partner
Frozen Tour
 Jan 10 2020, 03:56:18 AM

Had the pleasure to see Zach Trimmer as the understudy for Kristoff tonight and he was an absolute dream. Caroline Bowman as Elsa is enchanting and elegant but unfortunately comes across as a bit underwhelming in her solo songs. She’s at her best whenever she is interacting with Caroline Innerbichler as Anna. They have extraordinary chemistry and in scenes together Caroline B comes off as touchingly vulnerable and lovely. I enjoyed her Let It Go but her Monster was a huge let

Max Von Essen - what's next?
 Jan 5 2020, 05:09:58 PM
Would love to see him as the Phantom he has a tremendous voice.
Tours with better casts than OBCs
 Jan 5 2020, 05:06:35 PM

I thought the recent Love Never Dies North American Tour was infinitely better than the 2012 Australian version. Even though I loved the Australian Production I was mesmerized by Meghan Picerno as Christine on the tour. Thought she was miles ahead of Anna O Byrne. Another that comes to mind is the Something Rotten Tour (Original cast) I’ve seen the OG cast on Broadway as well and have to agree that Rob McClure brought something extra special to the tour. So much more dynamic and fresh.

Frozen Tour
 Dec 7 2019, 03:43:41 AM

They look amazing but what is with the sound quality both Caroline’s seem off. Could barely hear some of Caroline B’s word’s in “Monster” I hope in actual performance she’s stronger vocally to be honest the clips seem really pale compared to the Broadway Company. She seemed to be struggling. And this is for press? Hope this is just the video though.

Upcoming Waitress casting
 Oct 31 2019, 08:26:21 PM

Katharine is literally the most bland and lifeless Jenna I’ve ever seen but she was in SMASH so yay.... again I don’tunderstand this choice. So uninspired. I know I’m being harsh but I saw her on Broadway and in London and I just don’t get the appeal. 

Universal will film the All-Star Les Mis concert in London
 Oct 31 2019, 07:48:21 PM
WHY? Why didn’t they just film and preserve the Original? There’s a reason it ran 30 plus years in the West End... ugh
Shows you thought you would hate but ended up loving...
 Oct 31 2019, 07:45:13 PM

Any theatre experiences where you had no interest in going, (dragged by a friend) or just thought it was way over hyped and there was no way youd like it, but went anyway, and then you end up loving the show and having your opinion completely changed? For me some that come to mind are LEGALLY BLONDE (OBC and West End) PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (2015-2016 Broadway) WAITRESS (OBC) BILLY ELLIOT, HEATHERS (OG), HADESTOWN... all shows that I thought I wouldnt be fond of and ended up real

Best touring production you have ever seen?
 Oct 31 2019, 07:30:54 PM
Original 2017 National Tour of SOMETHING ROTTEN (Adam Pascal, Rob McClure etc..” I had seen the OBC in 2015 and they were great but the Tour cast omg they were stellar. I ADORED Christian Borle as Shakespeare on Broadway but Adam was just sinfully good. Another top notch tour that comes to mind is the 2017-2018 LOVE NEVER DIES Tour. Meghan Picerno as Christine has the best vocals and acting abilities out of any Christine I’ve ever seen. Other great tours- the 2010 DREAMGIRLS National Tour, 2009-
Sutton Foster as Mama Rose in GYPSY
 Oct 31 2019, 07:07:24 AM
I love Sutton Foster but she is DEFINITELY not a Rose. In her younger days she would have made a fantastic Louise though.
 Oct 31 2019, 07:01:54 AM

Katharine McPhee? Yikes I hope not. Love her as a performer but absolutely not a fan of her Jenna. She’s too boring. Too safe. You wouldn’t think they’d bring her back especially after her lukewarm reception as Jenna in London....

Elphaba Alternates?
 Oct 26 2019, 06:24:15 AM

Ive never understood why Wicked has never had an Elphaba Alternate. Singing and acting that role you have to be a beast. I feel like Wicked should go the Phantom route and have the lead Elphaba do 6 shows a week and an alternate two. Especially on The National Tour..Any thoughts?

Musicals that you never tire of...
 Oct 26 2019, 06:17:24 AM

What are some musicals that you know you could never tire of seeing live? Shows where you could find something new and fresh each time you go. 

Oct 26 2019, 06:08:07 AM
Super pumped that Christopher Fitzgerald and Drew Gehling are closing out the show, two of the OBC. I think the idea of Jessie coming back would be incredible. She is still my favorite Jenna. I know its not gonna happen but it’s a dream. I’m almost positive Sara will be the final Jenna. Whoever it is I’m sure it will end on a bang.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You