News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mark69

Member Name: Mark69
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Princess Party
 Jul 13 2018, 07:05:51 AM

Can you message the managers on Facebook or whatever and describe the situation? Knowing the setup it can't be that difficult to squeeze someone in?

THE OFFICIAL 2018 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD
 Jun 11 2018, 12:59:07 AM

"sees nine-year-olds in p*rn addiction clinics"

LOL. If Broadway stars could just marry the opposite sex and/or just pretend to be straight this p*rn scourge would no doubt disappear!

My fourteen year old saw Falsettos and the p*rn still seems under control.

Maybe you need a God-fearing and strictly heterosexual awards show to avoid scaring the horses, Broadway obviously doesn't appeal to everyone with its mere multi-billion

Jim Parsons tripped onstage today
 May 14 2018, 06:11:48 AM

When either reading around a table, rehearsing in a room or finally in the theatre, why aren't the understudies not always included?

It could be done I guess but as they would be paying for several weeks more salaries for more actors (in an Equity theater) the slim possibility of the producers not losing all their money would be even slimmer.

I think we get a bit blasé about previews. Personally I went all the way to the US and all the shows I saw were in

How Much Longer Does ESCAPE TO MARGARITAVILLE Have?
 May 14 2018, 06:02:05 AM

The lead producer is Frank Marshall who is involved in Parrothead Productions which Buffett is also connected to.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/6/18
 May 11 2018, 09:49:08 PM

"Price guarantee" aha

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/6/18
 May 11 2018, 08:29:33 PM

Why are the grosses so low for OOTI? The attendance isn't that band but the $ are so minimal?

CAROUSEL (2018) Previews
 May 6 2018, 07:25:43 AM

It wasn't that bad! You wouldn't regret seeing it even if it isn't the best thing ever. "When the Children are Asleep" was really nice. "What's the Use" ditto. And I liked the choreography in Blow High, Blow Low.

Any Upcoming Musical Revivals?
 May 5 2018, 11:06:40 PM

There was an article right here about Smokey Joe's Cafe coming back.

Who is closing post tony nominations?
 May 5 2018, 11:02:45 PM

itsjustmejonhotmailcom said: "I predict:

Children of a Lesser Godin 30 days

Once on this Island in 90 days

School of Rock, Play That Goes Wrong and Margaritaville by the fall
"

What's the story with OOTI? People seem to like it and are going but the takings look miserable. They can't be making money? How does that work?

2018 Tonys Party Food Ideas
 May 5 2018, 10:56:03 PM

I have a souvenir plastic cup for each person. I guess everyone who is drinking a winner gets a prize.

Lack of LGBT Protagonists
 May 5 2018, 06:52:25 AM

The last four commercial production I have seen in Melbourne - Spring Awakening, Falsettos, Bare and Kinky Boots.(I can't remember if the protagonist in the last was LGBT or not)...

Although I'm seeing 9 next which I understand is mega-hetero so that would balance it out I guess.

Legally Blonde vs Mean Girls
 May 5 2018, 05:50:41 AM

"Biting" is exactly what I think is missing from Mean Girls..I found it all "hooray for everything" especially towards the end. I expected something a lot more biting from the creator of 30 Rock.

And shouty. Why was this nominated for best sound design?

GETTIN' THE BAND BACK TOGETHER cast announcement
 May 5 2018, 05:43:39 AM

Well 'Grown Ups 2" took about $250 million with about 2.5 on IMDB so underestimating the public's taste isn't necessarily a problem.

Lobby Hero/Chris Evans
 May 5 2018, 01:07:49 AM

Ideally everyone there would have made the effort to see the play (not saying your friend with an emergency didn't) but I'm sure they haven't all seen it.

-Can't you get the ticket - sound like the show hasn't happened?

-I loved the show..and he was very entertaining .maybe you can get a ticket?

-If you are really worried, you can buy a Lobby Hero playbill on ebay for $20

-I don't know that he would care

-He might not sh

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You