News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CursedChildChels

Member Name: CursedChildChels
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HP Tickets May 16
 May 10 2018, 10:46:30 PM

dramamama611 said: "Why does StubHub seem sketchy? People use it all the time!"

Yeah normally I wouldn't think so, it's more just the process for HP tickets seems weird and I don't really understand it. You have to email them and they approve your account to post the tickets and then I'm not clear on how exactly the tickets are delivered to the buyer. 

Maybe someone can fill me in on how it works and I'll go that route. Thanks!

HP Tickets May 16
 May 10 2018, 09:01:49 PM

I hope it is OK to post this here. I am new to site and have a dilemma with Harry Potter tickets. I bought 4 tickets for the Wed May 16 shows and now 2 of my party can't attend. I tried to refund through Ticketmaster but since the cancellation is last minute, they won't help me. And there is apparently no option to sell the tickets on Ticketmaster. Stub hub's selling process seems sketchy. 

So I have 2 questions, 1- does anyone have any insight to a way to get a refund

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 10 2018, 06:16:18 PM

I am new to the site and have 4 seats for May 16 double show and just found out that 2 people are not going to be able to come. I tried refunding online on Ticketmaster chat but was told that they couldn't since it's within 2 weeks of the show. Has anyone had luck calling Ticketmaster and speaking to a manager? The tickets are Orch row V and I paid $350 for each including TM fees. I bought them with the lottery code thing when the initial tickets were released. I know they change

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You