HP Tickets May 16

CursedChildChels
#1HP Tickets May 16
Posted: 5/10/18 at 9:01pm

I hope it is OK to post this here. I am new to site and have a dilemma with Harry Potter tickets. I bought 4 tickets for the Wed May 16 shows and now 2 of my party can't attend. I tried to refund through Ticketmaster but since the cancellation is last minute, they won't help me. And there is apparently no option to sell the tickets on Ticketmaster. Stub hub's selling process seems sketchy. 

So I have 2 questions, 1- does anyone have any insight to a way to get a refund through Ticketmaster even though it's within 2 weeks?

and 2- if not, would anyone like to buy them from me? They are in Orchestra right row V. I would just like to recoup face value if possible, which was 175 per person per part (700 altogether), but I would be willing to let them go for 600 total. I've checked on Ticketmaster and currently the best seats are Orch left row J for 199 per person per part (800 altogether), so 600 seems reasonable I think. Let me know, Ticketmaster has a transfer option so I could send them and just get the money through Venmo. 

Otherwise, what is my option? Is there still a cancellation line? Could I just offer them to someone in line for face value? I have no idea. Thank you all.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2HP Tickets May 16
Posted: 5/10/18 at 9:57pm

Why does StubHub seem sketchy?  People use it all the time!  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

CursedChildChels
#3HP Tickets May 16
Posted: 5/10/18 at 10:46pm

dramamama611 said: "Why does StubHub seem sketchy? People use it all the time!"

Yeah normally I wouldn't think so, it's more just the process for HP tickets seems weird and I don't really understand it. You have to email them and they approve your account to post the tickets and then I'm not clear on how exactly the tickets are delivered to the buyer. 

Maybe someone can fill me in on how it works and I'll go that route. Thanks!

greenifyme2
#4HP Tickets May 16
Posted: 5/10/18 at 10:56pm

It’s really easy. You email them and they email you back and then the option to mobile transfer shows up in your account. I haven’t actually sold a ticket through stub hub but I’ve bought them without issue.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5HP Tickets May 16
Posted: 5/11/18 at 1:13pm

StubHub is safe and legitimate. I’ve sold tickets through them as well as purchased tickets. And when I had one screw up, the customer service rep I dealt with sounded genuinely apologetic and issued me a refund as well as gave me a voucher.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

Videos