News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kmac789

kmac789 Profile Photo
Member Name: kmac789
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jan 19 2020, 01:08:56 PM

JBroadway said: "kmac789 said: "As for the rain, even without it the production is still riveting."

Wait, are you saying the rain has been cut? Or are you saying it the production would still be riveting even IF they were to cut it?

Sorry, I was saying that IF it was cut it would still be riveting! The rain is indeed staying, and is a HUGE factor in the last 30 minutes. But even without it, I’m still blown away. 

Jan 19 2020, 09:38:04 AM
I saw the production last night (1/19) for the evening performance and Issac was on. Pretty sure he said on someone’s comment that he’ll be easing back into the role. So he may not be doing matinees on 2 show days for the next week or so but he certainly looked perfect in the role last night.

The production itself is amazing. I have never seen the film or any adaptation of the production ever, so I went in “blind” to the show. As someone who has nothing to compare it to, I felt like th

West Side Story Rush/Lottery Updates  Jan 18 2020, 12:11:18 PM
I rushed this morning, January 18th. At 1st I just popped my head in on the 17th around 3:30pm and the concierge said all that was left was a single $220 (not knowing that issac would be back).

So today, the 18th, I got there at 8:10am and I was 9th in line. By the time the window opened, there were 34 people total in line. Not sure if everyone got a ticket but I got 2 partial view tickets for the evening show (apparently all rush are partial view) in the box seats. Can’t wait!

HERCULES to Play the Public Theatre this summer!!  Sep 4 2019, 03:01:49 PM

*Revised* I am no longer going to tonight's performance. I hope you lottery winners were able to have a great time!

American Son Rush  Jan 20 2019, 05:40:34 PM

I rushed today, Sunday 1/20. Got in line at 11am and waited an hour before the box office opened at 12 noon. By the time the box office opened I was maybe 18th in line out of 40+ people. By the time I got to the counter, they only had SRO tickets available so I doubt that the 25th person and beyond got any Rush or SRO tickets for the only performance today.

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Jan 20 2019, 05:37:18 PM

I rushed today, Sunday 1/20. I got to the box office at 10:10am (I thought the box office opened at noon on sundays but i was mistaken). Still, I overheard they still had a few single rush tickets for the matinee performance along with SRO. I was lucky enough to get 2 SRO tickets for the evening performance. They had two more Rush seats left for the evening but they weren't together and were located in separate box seats opposite sides of the theater. $39 each.

Waitress Rush Tickets  Jan 20 2019, 05:22:57 PM

I rushed on Saturday, 1/19 for Waitress tickets. Got on line around 7:30am and waited 2.5 hours until the box office opened at 10am. I was number 14 in line and was able to get 2 rush tickets located in row E seats 22 & 24. Partial view in the Right Orchestra but didn't miss much other than a few of the diner tables in the back of the stage and the piano on stage where they place the pies and all. Sara and Gavin were a delight! Even had a laughable moment during the Bad Idea (reprise)

Steven Pasquale and American Son  Jan 20 2019, 05:16:08 PM

Steven Pasquale was out for the show today, Sun 1/20. Brian Avers was on in the role of Scott and was wonderful to watch.

There were many things about this show that had me questioning the different points of view. I think it was an important dialogue that happened on stage, from the current police climate in today's society, to issues of race, color, and language. There were many times when the conversation felt repetitive, yet necessary for each characters POV given

Stars in the Alley 2018  May 30 2018, 02:24:13 PM
Anyone have more details about the Stars in the Alley event this upcoming Friday June 1st?

I’ve never been and wanted to know about how the concert works (what time to arrive, is it free, do you get to meet the actors/actresses, etc).

Any information is helpful. Thank you!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You