News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sarah329

Member Name: Sarah329
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Lightning Thief previews thread  Sep 22 2019, 02:46:21 PM
I’m not sure where to put this, but has anyone tried lottery yet? I know it’s reallllly early to ask this lol
Beetlejuice Rush  Sep 6 2019, 10:20:51 PM
They do have rush! I rushed about a week ago :)
Broadway Lotteries Question  Sep 2 2019, 06:26:44 PM
I’ve won Aladdin and Lion King. I didn’t get to go to Aladdin, but for Lion King, my seats were last row mezz, but I’ve heard other people get front orchestra.
Anyone think Cher will be at the last Cher Show on Sunday?  Aug 18 2019, 08:52:31 PM
so...getting back to the topic...was Cher there?
Beetlejuice - Sept 6th  Aug 17 2019, 12:17:40 PM
RUSH IT. My friend and I rushed it, got to the box office at noon, and still managed to get 4 rush tickets and they’re amazing seats in row N right orchestra!!
Rush for What the Constitution Means to me?  Aug 2 2019, 10:55:22 PM
Not sure where to put this, if this isn’t a good spot I can definitely start a new thread, but is there a stagedoor for this show and does Heidi usually come out?
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jul 20 2019, 10:40:57 AM

VanillaIceCream2 said: "I could swear there’s a separate seating thread but I looked extensively and couldn’t find it, so I’ll just ask here: has anyone sat in the last few rows of the mezz all the way house left? I’m trying to figure out if they’d be partial view.”

I sat last row mezz, 3 seats from the left outermost aisle. I would definitely say they’re partial view, as from my seat I couldnt see some of the orchestra members to

Looking for beta testers for Mezzanine, my new Theater Diary app  Jul 10 2019, 05:48:07 PM
This app is really cool! I just downloaded it and think it has a LOT of potential! I’d love some kind of show counter so I know the number of shows. And like others mentioned, maybe the ability to add pictures or include off bway/west end shows?
Great job though on the app!!

Audience Rewards  Jul 1 2019, 11:03:57 AM
A few dates were added for What the Constitution Means to Me for 1500 points + $54 or 6,000 points throughout the run :)
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jun 15 2019, 08:17:24 PM
Anyone heard from What the Constitution Means to Me?
2019 Tony Awards Reactions Thread  Jun 9 2019, 10:20:40 PM
Sorry if this isn’t on topic, but is anyone else’s stream being reaaaaally glitchy and freezing out on parts? In the “beef” and “drama” section some lines went silent and the tv became pixelated. Just me?
2019 Tony Awards Reactions Thread  Jun 9 2019, 09:35:11 PM
I am SO GLAD Boys in the Band won!! I wasn’t expecting it but it’s so well deserved!!
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 9 2019, 01:20:42 PM

Scoot3 said: " I saw on Twitter that Hadestown is ending it’s in person rush on Tuesday. Can anyone confirm? “ 

According to someone on twitter, there’s a sign up on the box office that says “enter the Hadestown Lottery! Rush tickets have moved online starting June 11th, 2019. There will be no rush tickets sold at the theatre” 

Audience Rewards / American Airlines question  May 26 2019, 01:35:51 PM

ArtMan said: "Just in case you didn't know, you can also get points by answering their trivia. Most of my points come from there and it adds up quickly."

How can you access their trivia?

Kiss Me Kate - Rush  May 11 2019, 05:52:36 PM
I did online rush for a Saturday Matinee two weeks ago. 10 on the dot, it said all tickets were in people’s carts and gave me a “wait list” option or something like that. I clicked that and within a second or two it gave me tickets. My seats were almost last row rear mezz on the side.
Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?  Apr 23 2019, 10:20:19 AM
Jeremy and Shoshana are staying until June 2nd!
Oklahoma! lottery  Mar 24 2019, 04:22:59 PM

EthelMae said: "Just to be crystal clear here: I lost today’s Lottery. But they did offer me a discount code to use as has been mentioned above here. I went to the Telecharge site. They had what appear to be great seats. I’m onlylooking for a single today. They have OrchestraRow F, Center.But with fees, the ticket price is $74.25. That’s too much for me. I hope I win the Lottery at a future performance. While it seems “nice” or “a courtesy “

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Mar 12 2019, 03:58:06 PM
https://twitter.com/coltonthewizard/status/1105555411292340224?s=21
(idk how to put a working link on here)

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Mar 12 2019, 03:34:31 PM
Corey Cott retweeted Laura’s tweet and said “Gary, Indiana.” This keeps getting better and better
BE MORE CHILL Discount  Feb 24 2019, 02:33:18 PM
I know they’ve been doing really well so far with sales so far into previews, but is there any discount code that still works?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You