News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kelsey1389

kelsey1389 Profile Photo
Member Name: kelsey1389
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HADESTOWN will return on September 2  May 27 2021, 10:49:16 AM

Could you pass this info along to me as well? My partner has an amex but we're not really sure how to do the presale.

What The Constitution Means To Me Broadway Reviews  Apr 2 2019, 11:23:16 PM
slightly unrelated but there’s not really any other threads on this- stagedoor report anyone? particularly for matinees?
Waitress Stage Door  Feb 5 2019, 04:23:24 PM
bump- if anyone goes this week, can you let me know if stephanie and lenne are signing?
Hair  Feb 4 2019, 10:25:25 PM

Disappointed (I'm dying for this show to reach a new audience) but not surprised. It's my favorite, but it wouldn't work for TV. Maybe HBO could pull it off, since they wouldn't have to censor it as much as NBC.

Overnight bag into a theater?  Feb 4 2019, 09:09:31 AM

If anyone was curious, I decided to see Waitress on Friday with a pretty decent size duffel. Called the Brooks, and apparently they don't even have a coat check so you are SOL with anything you need to check.... current plan is to just put some stuff in my smaller work bag and hope for the best! 

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 3 2019, 12:42:25 PM

Do we think there's any hope of tickets for Beautiful for Friday? Would like to get them through TDF but I don't know if they will have them/when they would be posted?

Overnight bag into a theater?  Feb 3 2019, 12:00:35 PM

Probably either a duffel or a backpack

Overnight bag into a theater?  Feb 3 2019, 11:41:38 AM

Hi all! The last thread I found about this topic was from more than 10 years ago so I figured I might just start another one to ask. I work in NYC and am planning to see a show on Friday, but I will have an overnight bag with me because I am going to be heading home after. The bag isn't huge but I think its probably too big to fit under most seats. Can I check is somewhere (coat check?) or do I just try to fit my home clothes in my smaller work bag?

Waverly Gallery or The Ferryman?  Jan 16 2019, 11:59:35 AM

I would say Waverly. It's closing very soon and Elaine May was out of this world, would think she must be the favorite to win the Tony? 

The Official TDF Thread  Jan 16 2019, 10:10:55 AM

I feel like the answer to this question probably is in this thread somewhere but I do not have the patience for this search function today. I am eligible for TDF because I'm a full time student, and I have submitted my proof of eligibility twice now with no response. I would like to purchase tickets soon (this week) for something but haven't heard back. Anyone have a thought as to what I should do?

Going into Hamilton Blind  Dec 31 2018, 10:58:21 AM

Niles Silvers said: "I'm sure your family members have minds of their own, regardless of your status as a theatrical maven."

That they certainly do, although none of them really have an opinion here, because they are looking to me for advice on this one, thus I came here. Right now I'm leaning towards sending them in blind, I think they'll be able to get the idea. My dad and my brother are history buffs so that certainly helps, I think?

Going into Hamilton Blind  Dec 30 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Hi- this is a super random ask and I'm sorry if the information is somewhere else on this website. But anyway, my entire family (my mom, dad and 16 year old brother) are going to see Hamilton in the spring. I'm the designated theatre fan of the family, so im already familiar with the cast recording. Should I have them listen to it before we go or do I send them in blind? 

Head over Heels student rush  Dec 13 2018, 05:12:11 PM

sorry to bump- is this rush strictly in person or is it online like their regular rush?

Where is everyone?  Dec 11 2018, 10:26:18 AM

LizzieCurry said: ""that's not what BWW is" is like saying "this is not what America is." Nah, it always has been. Sometimes the greasy underbelly shows itself a little more often, that's all."

Yeah, I get that. I guess what I'm wanting to say is that we can all strive to be better (and so should America as a whole, lol)

Where is everyone?  Dec 11 2018, 10:11:16 AM

I've been bouncing back and forth about posting on here. I read those Frozen threads a lot (it's one of my favorite shows for a variety of reasons) and I was disappointed to see all the negativity in there. I think that a lot of people over stepped from all sides. But the main thing I pulled away from this was that.... we don't want to turn into stan twitter. I'm more active there than I am on here, but some of the stuff that I've seen on there... the bullying, the rudenes

Broadhurst Fire?  Dec 10 2018, 06:44:17 PM

https://twitter.com/CitizenApp_NYC/status/1072272626209513473

Sorry if the link doesn't work (I'm on mobile) but apparently there's a fire in the Broadhurst?

Jessica Vosk- Anita Video  Dec 6 2018, 07:59:06 PM
Just for the record, I get that I’m on twitter and i’m young and whatever, but i don’t reallt agree with everything that’s being said about her, just showing y’all what happens on twitter
Jessica Vosk- Anita Video  Dec 6 2018, 05:07:20 PM

Littleshopofcarrie said: "kelsey1389 said: "I logged out of twitter last night because that stuff was getting so ugly. I will say that everyone certainly overreacted, and that includes Vosk. Replying to comments, going into dms and acting this defensive (and at times, rude) didn't help her case, nor did it solve the situation. Twitter isn't a huge fan of her to begin with, so I'm assuming that played a part as well."

Why doesnt the twitter co

Jessica Vosk- Anita Video  Dec 6 2018, 04:21:17 PM

I logged out of twitter last night because that stuff was getting so ugly. I will say that everyone certainly overreacted, and that includes Vosk. Replying to comments, going into dms and acting this defensive (and at times, rude)  didn't help her case, nor did it solve the situation. Twitter isn't a huge fan of her to begin with, so I'm assuming that played a part as well.

HAMILTON National Tour  Dec 5 2018, 10:20:53 PM

Bump-

I saw this on Facebook today (https://www.facebook.com/events/172962660317513/). Excited that the tour is coming to Philly, since it's not far from where I go to school and had a hope that tickets would be cheaper (friend is a massive fan and I've been dying to take her). But when I go on the website to buy tickets, the theaters website says they're not available, but the link through Facebook has crazy high prices. Is that a scam or... just confused and looking for some input if anyone has some.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You