News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Special K2

Member Name: Special K2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Jan 14 2019, 05:28:59 PM

Woke up late by accident on Saturday 1/12 and got there around 9:35/9:40. Had to have been around the 30th person in line. Knew it probably wouldn't work, but stayed anyways, and was able to get SRO tickets behind center orchestra. Haven't felt that lucky since I got a cancellation ticket to Hamilton. Absolutely phenomenal show, and a fantastic view. thanks to everyone who provided info to the thread!

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Dec 30 2018, 05:07:13 PM

CarmenA3 said: "I rushed today and was 14th in line at 9:10am. They had Orch rush($49), Balc Rush ($29) and SRO ($39) available. By the time I got to the window, only SRO were left and there was a long line behind me. Since it opened last night, I'd suggest getting in the normal line for SRO."

Forgive me if I am reading this incorrectly -- are there separate lines for each option or is it just a general line like normal?

Need advice on seating for Cher Kong and Network  Dec 29 2018, 01:36:03 PM

For Network - Would very back row of Mezzanine be good? Seems to be one of the only seats available on stubhub, and the pricing isnt completely awful. Considering pulling trigger for my trip in a few weeks

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Aug 5 2018, 12:06:13 PM
A total of 3 SRO were sold today. I was next in line :/
Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Aug 5 2018, 10:19:23 AM
Thanks for the info!
Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Aug 5 2018, 07:20:55 AM
So I got here at 7 AM. Thought that would be plenty early. There are some folks who got here at 10:30 PM last night .... wish me luck
Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Aug 4 2018, 07:56:59 PM

considering lining up for this soon. Have been entering the lottery for ages and am just so ready to see this damn show. Am I able to buy up to two SRO tickets, were it to work out in my favor?

Phantom, wicked, Anastasia lotteries  Jul 25 2018, 11:26:36 AM

Been wondering the same thing about Phantom. TodayTix has some good deals honestly so I may just pay a little more and see it that way. Never seen it, so I figured it's worth it

Springsteen's $75 Digital Lotto  Jul 23 2018, 02:26:39 PM

Thanks for the info!

Springsteen's $75 Digital Lotto  Jul 23 2018, 01:18:51 PM

that's awesome.

Well if anyone out there won/wins and needs someone go with them, let me know angry

Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question  Jul 23 2018, 12:49:43 PM

woof. just missed this

Springsteen's $75 Digital Lotto  Jul 23 2018, 12:42:18 PM

Any success stories out there? Have been entering every lottery this year. Dying to get to this show!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Jul 19 2018, 03:42:22 PM

any recent success stories?

Boys in the Band Rush  Jul 17 2018, 05:49:04 PM

haterobics said: "Special K2 said: "Is it worth trying late afternoon? Work prevents me from being able to rush during the week

Thanks!
"

Depends on the day. They sell SRO when the show is sold out. If it is sold out when the box office opens, you're too late. If they aren't, can happen at any point in the day. Not a mystery, though, can just look online and see what's up.
"

Success! Got one about 20 min ago 

Boys in the Band Rush  Jul 17 2018, 03:08:00 PM
Is it worth trying late afternoon? Work prevents me from being able to rush during the week

Thanks!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi  Jun 28 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Lauren2 said: "Guys this who Broadway Barks thing is really confusing me with who will be in and it if the show. Someone told me Boyle won’t be in shows that weekend and I really wanted to see him. I want to cry! "

Care to explain?

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi  Jun 28 2018, 01:27:25 PM

CT2NYC said: "If anyone's interested, orchestra E 6 is available on Ticketmaster for tonight/tomorrow, $130 per part. I have it in my cart at the moment, so let me know!"

Messaged

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi  Jun 28 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Wick3 said: "Special K2 said: "Hey guys

Can anyone comment on ORCH R2? That’s my seat for today and tomorrow’s performance. I know the overhang starts at Q, so was curious as to how much that would obstruct my view for this show. I was eyeing seats forever and foolishly waited til after the Tony’s to buy. Have only a window of a few months to see this show, so just want to have the best experience possible

Thanks for any insight. Super

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi  Jun 28 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Hey guys

Can anyone comment on ORCH R2? That’s my seat for today and tomorrow’s performance. I know the overhang starts at Q, so was curious as to how much that would obstruct my view for this show. I was eyeing seats forever and foolishly waited til after the Tony’s to buy. Have only a window of a few months to see this show, so just want to have the best experience possible

Thanks for any insight. Super excited for tonight!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You