pixeltracker

Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question

Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question

JustAFan3
#1Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question
Posted: 7/10/18 at 8:54am

Hi all!  I more than likely will have two tickets for Springsteen that I won't be able to use.  What is the best way to resell them?  StubHub? Ebay? Craigslist?  

Are they still in demand?  

I already saw the show - it was fabulous - and was going to see it again - but I might have a conflict. 

Thank you !!

Updated On: 7/10/18 at 08:54 AM

ren598
#2Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question
Posted: 7/10/18 at 9:27am

I had a single ticket back in May that I couldn’t use and I sold it on StubHub. Yes, it’s still in high demand. If the seats are any good, you could probably get twice what you paid for them.

JustAFan3
#3Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question
Posted: 7/10/18 at 9:43am

Thank you, they are in Orchestra Right, on the aisle (between Orch center and right), row O.  I think they are pretty good.  They are a row in front of the seats I saw the show in February.  I will try StubHub. I paid face value, $500.  I am still hoping my travel plans change, because I would love to see show again. 

Again, thank you! 

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#4Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question
Posted: 7/10/18 at 12:48pm

My friend had a ticket she couldn't use last month and tried to get a refund from ticketmaster but they wouldn't budge. The rep even felt bad and suggested to resell the ticket and that's what she did. She sold it on stubhub for a little bit over face value to offset the fees so all's good. They're definitely still in high demand. 

Charles Pierson
#5Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question
Posted: 7/22/18 at 9:09pm

JustAFan3 said: "Thank you, they are in Orchestra Right, on the aisle (between Orch center and right), row O. I think they are pretty good. They are a row in front of the seats I saw the show in February. I will try StubHub. I paid face value, $500. I am still hoping my travel plans change, because I would love to see show again.

Again, thank you!
"

I sent you a PM

Special K2
#6Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question
Posted: 7/23/18 at 12:49pm

woof. just missed this

Videos