News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Eve Harrington3

Eve Harrington3 Profile Photo
Member Name: Eve Harrington3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mame lyrics change??
 Apr 30 2021, 08:00:07 PM
BrodyFosse123- Johnny one note?? Uh oh lol 🥺
Mame lyrics change??
 Apr 30 2021, 07:15:59 PM
Impeach2017- no doubt there needs to be heavy consideration on the book of the show. It definitely needs some TLC.

Nealb1- CZJ was a name that came into my mind- Vanessa Williams as Vera?

Mame lyrics change??
 Apr 30 2021, 05:35:47 PM
Right on, Jv92! Thank you for sharing your insight.

Mame represents a lot for me to- as you mentioned - she’s totally “unconventional “ and is a free thinker. Open A New Window is such a beautiful anthem to represent that spirit.

I think with a little dusting, Mame could make another dazzling debut down that staircase- and agreed- with the right casting and compassion!

Mame lyrics change??
 Apr 30 2021, 04:41:07 PM

Greetings! Hope everyone is safe and doing well!

Ive been on a Mame kick lately and wanted to know if Mame were to be revived (and hopefully soon!) would they rework the title song’s lyrics to reflect our current social climate? If my memory serves me correctly, before Mr. Hermans passing, didnt he express a possible revamp of his score and understanding that certain lyrics may appear out of date?

Also, while we are on the topic, do you think Mame would be a t

Lea Michele Twitter
 Jun 4 2020, 11:58:32 AM

BrodyFosse123 said: "Eve Harrington3 said: "https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxXlMBdZSFk"

She had everyone else in that dressing room told they need to leave or else she wouldn’t film that MTV segment. cheeky
"

surprise

I don’t know Lea but I too have heard the stories and accounts of her behavior.

the clip above is extremely interesting if not telling...having worked with many young performers, she comes across extremely confident...rehearsed in a way...But I don’t see any sincerity...I’m assuming she was enabled by her parents and she grew into this weird reality where this was the norm for her...something I really hope she is reflecting on now.

Lea Michele Twitter
 Jun 4 2020, 11:41:42 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxXlMBdZSFk

Is a Toni Colette led MAME Revival Coming?
 Jul 1 2019, 04:15:07 PM

I agree with many posts here...yes, MAME needs a bit of work book/lyric wise...but with the right leading lady= Almost perfection can be accomplished.

The score itself can  be haunting- Miss Toni could no doubt sing the hell out of that score and really find some amazing nuances. She may not be someone that rolls off someone’s tongue, but no doubt in my mind, she would serve the role extremely well and bring the house down with several moments ( I can hear her in my

Jeff Loeffelholz suicide news coverage
 Jul 10 2018, 09:35:11 PM
This needs to be a national headline and deserves it.
 Jul 9 2018, 09:43:29 PM
Anyone who needs to talk please do! We need all the voices we can get! This man and his family deserve it
 Jul 9 2018, 09:40:46 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2018/07/09/chicago-producers-call-in-lawyer-after-cast-members-suicide/amp/
 Jul 9 2018, 09:34:43 PM
Bless you ,(Insert Clever Name) - you summed it up beautifully- we troopers can sweep stuff under the rug for so long- but this unfortunately has to happen- I hope you are well and ok, and anyone else struggling too- Jeff and his family need support! please support them ...the theatre community is changing
 Jul 9 2018, 09:07:13 PM
*bump*

Justice for Jeff!

Jul 9 2018, 08:20:49 PM
After Eight, thank you too!

This whole situation has me upset! Hope he, and his family get justice...

Jul 9 2018, 06:32:44 PM

EllieRose2, again, thank you so much for that! Unfortunately the world we live in today needs more awareness and understanding- this whole situation hit home for me- Jeff needs to be seen in a positive light- 22 years and this happens- If anyone personally knew him I would really love to hear some happy memories of him- he really sounds like an outstanding guy!

Jul 9 2018, 06:11:02 PM
Thank you, EllieRose2, I really appreciate that...
 Jul 9 2018, 06:03:27 PM

I have been a long time follower of Broadwayworld for many years and I finally had to join because of this tragic situation- it devastates me to read such horrible news and it saddens me deeper that a few of you have the audacity to not only question a person who is NOT here to represent themselves but also a family member who is seeking answers and VERY kindly and eloquently taking comments and criticism from several people on this forum.

I suffer from anxiety and depression. Unfortun

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You