News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lgoody117

Member Name: lgoody117
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rachel Bay Jones to Lead NEXT TO NORMAL at the Kennedy Center
 Jan 30 2020, 09:14:54 PM

gleek4114 said: "Are they selling any merch for this? Wasn’t sure if they would do it for these one weekend runs."

At the show this evening and didn’t see any merch in the lobby (unfortunately). 

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Jan 27 2020, 05:42:24 PM

Wanted to add my experience from this past weekend.

My husband and I went this past Saturday and arrived at the box office around 10:38am for the matinee (box office opens at 12pm). When we arrived, we were 5th and 6th in line. It was cold and rainy day - not to mention BroadwayCon was happening so we figured we would have better odds with fans attending that instead of lining up. 

Less than five minutes after we got in line a group of three arrived behind us and

HADESTOWN to open in March at the Walter Kerr
 Mar 15 2019, 11:39:57 AM

Jordan Roth posted a clip on Instagram yesterday that shows significant changes in the first Eurydice/Orpheus interaction. A positive sign that they are giving attention to the foundation of the relationship. 

Cody Simpson to make Broadway debut in Anastasia as Dmitry
 Nov 30 2018, 03:00:21 PM

I don't think anyone is surprised by these reviews. Hopefully he improves over time. 

BroadwayPrincess3 said: "It doesn't look like he's been on any of Christy's lives either, which is strange to me. He's got that same break, and it would be good for not only befriending the cast, but being exposed to Christy's audience as well. Everyone gathers in Christy's room, or at least stops by to say hi. Is he just holed up in his dressing room waiting

Loren Lott to Lead Once On This Island
 Jul 16 2018, 06:21:05 PM

Best wishes for Hailey - that's got to be heartbreaking for her. 

The show is in fantastic hands though. Loren is absolutely incredible as Ti Moune. My fiance and I saw her back in January and at that point I think she said it was only her second time in the role (which was hard for us to believe). She was breathtaking. If you have tickets you will not be disappointed. I may have go back to the island for a third time to see her again. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You