News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kmcflyyy

Member Name: Kmcflyyy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

sold!
 Oct 15 2019, 02:23:37 PM

TKAM rush
 Oct 13 2019, 08:33:34 AM
Anyone have an update on how the TKAM rush has been lately? Was going to try to rush on Wednesday for the matinee. Have they been doing standing room and how is that? Thanks!
Waitress Rush Update?
 Mar 30 2019, 07:33:36 AM
On Thursday the 28th when I left to get rush tickets at 9:45 am for Beautiful and walked past the theater there was no one in line for rush

On Friday the 29th when I left to get dear Evan Hansen tickets at 9:30 am there were 2 people there.

Both were weekdays, but it seems to be a pretty light rush load!

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
 Mar 8 2019, 01:47:34 AM

Bryan Fenkart maybe? Haven't heard anything and I don't know if he's still involved with something else

Free Playbill Lot
 Mar 3 2019, 10:17:19 PM

OMG I would be so interested, send me a message if no one else has claimed them! I can pay for shipping or whatever! Thanks!

Sara Bareilles TimesTalks
 Feb 27 2019, 01:03:04 AM

Have you been to one before? I don't know much about it and have never gone to one but I just bought tickets to this one! I love Sara Bareilles so I'm sure it'll be amazing! I was hoping she'd do something in NYC on the 5th for her album release but I'm not sure that's going to happen...

Ticketmaster previews new Jenna?
 Feb 4 2019, 01:42:39 PM

Clearly Lucie Jones is taking over... but they’re just going to change everything without an announcement?

Her face is on the giant poster in Times Square now too! I don’t know how to post a link, but I have a pic...

Ticketmaster previews new Jenna?
 Feb 3 2019, 09:55:27 AM

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

https://ibb.co/T1tJnZ2

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You