Sara Bareilles TimesTalks

GVS2
#1Sara Bareilles TimesTalks
Posted: 2/26/19 at 9:59pm

A TimesTalks with Sara Bareilles was posted recently on their website for April 1st. For those who have not been to one of these events, they take place in a very small venue and are usually quite fascinating. The event is listed as "a night of music and conversation with Grammy, Tony and Emmy nominated singer, songwriter, and actress Sara Bareilles." Tickets are $55 before fees. I am sure that she would appreciate fans of Waitress in the audience.

https://www.timestalks.com/talks/sara-bareilles/

Kmcflyyy
#2Sara Bareilles TimesTalks
Posted: 2/27/19 at 1:03am

Have you been to one before? I don't know much about it and have never gone to one but I just bought tickets to this one! I love Sara Bareilles so I'm sure it'll be amazing! I was hoping she'd do something in NYC on the 5th for her album release but I'm not sure that's going to happen...

theaterlyfe19
#3Sara Bareilles TimesTalks
Posted: 2/27/19 at 7:42am

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going to try to see if I can afford to go-sounds really interesting, and I'm a big fan of Sara. 

electrode10
#4Sara Bareilles TimesTalks
Posted: 2/28/19 at 3:48pm

Can't believe I missed this one! If anyone is happens to have something come up or come across extra tickets, my friends and I are looking for 3 seats.