News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SJAfan

Member Name: SJAfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tickets??  May 13 2021, 01:43:11 PM

Has anyone heard anything about the box offices reopening? I know there's a lot of talk about contactless/mobile ticketing, but is that a definite for all shows as the only way to purchase tickets? If they do that, we can no longer purchase tickets without the exorbitant fees at the box office... I know not for everyone, but for me that will likely end up affecting how many shows I can see in a year. By themselves, the fees are not even close to as much as a ticket, but when you add

Broadway reopening  May 4 2021, 02:48:14 PM

I'm hoping (though I know it's probably worthless) that LCT will extend linctix another year or till 40 like hiptix did... Feels like those of us who turned 35 in 2020 lost out on so many good deals! I can easily afford to go to a show as a linctix member, but as a LCT member? Not even close... 

Anyone got a clue about #WhatsInTheSoup actually is?  Aug 25 2020, 12:51:14 PM

mcsquared said: "Just finished watching the last 3 episodes. It was cooler than I expected since I liked several of the songs though the plot is pretty cheesy. I guess one couple in play is also a couple in real life since they were kissing in the same room.I started a Wikipedia article about it but wasn't sure whether to label it as theatre or film for the actor's wiki pages. Apparently Miguel Cervantes is the only actor from there not to have a Wikipedia entry."

Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 11 2020, 02:13:59 PM

The lottery is currently open for tomorrow night. 

Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 11 2020, 01:37:53 PM

Thank you! I'm thinking about rushing this weekend (or a different day if my company does the test closure we're expecting them to do in the next week or so). Debating how early I need to arrive to make sure I get AA :)

Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 11 2020, 10:04:05 AM

Do you know how early the first person arrived? 

FREESTYLE LOVE SUPREME Previews  Sep 25 2019, 03:52:52 PM

Kaila Mullady beatboxed a bit and did one of the skits later in the show when I was there on 9/14 as well, though she wasn't the main performer. I saw Slave Play on Thursday and when we walked by the theater, Iglehart was doing the stage door so assume he was in that day as well. 

FREESTYLE LOVE SUPREME Previews  Sep 18 2019, 09:25:55 AM

Since we were also in the front row and the last people out, my friend and I took our stage photos after handing back the Yondr pouches. The ushers didn't seem to mind at all, though we had to be quick about it because the stage lights went off right after we took them. 

FREESTYLE LOVE SUPREME Previews  Sep 16 2019, 09:37:47 AM

I won the digital lottery for Saturday night. We were in the first row, far side. Great seats for a wonderfully entertaining night. Our cast included Christopher Jackson and James Monroe Iglehart. So many hilarious jokes/skits. Definitely worth seeing. My friend and I seriously want to see it again. Also, in case you all care about the stage door, it wasn't crazy at all and they all signed (ironically, we did actually stay for this one even though we never do). 

Discount Codes  Jul 30 2019, 05:19:56 PM
Turns out they’re not selling Tina at the box office till end of August so ended up not mattering. Still a better price even with the fees, just annoying
Discount Codes  Jul 30 2019, 03:18:32 PM

Ah ok, thanks for posting! 

Discount Codes  Jul 30 2019, 03:06:18 PM

Thanks for posting the Tina code! The code should work at the box office right? I didn't get that mailer...

The Official TodayTix Thread  Jul 11 2019, 04:54:58 PM

That's the entry I was curious about too. I contact their support and was told "Unfortunately, the production had to cancel the lottery for today's performance. Due to the fact that the lottery was cancelled, we were unable to compile a list of names of those who entered so we could send an update. I'm so sorry for this."

I asked if they knew why it was canceled and the support person didn't know. Apparently this was the last performance they were going to off

The Official TodayTix Thread  Jul 11 2019, 04:32:28 PM

Has anyone ever had a lottery entry disappear from the app? I know the entry went through (got the email confirmation) but haven't had results yet so I went in to check and it's just not there... so strange! 

The Lion King 2019 Soundtrack  Jul 11 2019, 01:34:06 PM

Never mind, I finally found it! 

https://open.spotify.com/album/7e8y48Z2fkJNGBOKSECCeS

The Lion King 2019 Soundtrack  Jul 11 2019, 01:31:28 PM

Can someone please post a link? I couldn't find it on Spotify...

The Official TDF Thread  Jul 9 2019, 11:56:09 AM

Took a few tries, but I was able to get in now also. Glad it wasn't just me :) 

The Official TDF Thread  Jul 9 2019, 09:30:02 AM

Is anyone else having trouble logging on to TDF this morning? 

Moulin Rouge Previews  Jun 28 2019, 02:58:08 PM
I’m having trouble logging in as well. Finally logged in but the results page is taking forever to load. I’m assuming I lost since I didn’t get a text, but it would be nice to know for sure...
The Official TDF Thread  May 17 2019, 02:26:12 PM

I saw Burn This on Sunday via TDF and was also in the balcony. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You