News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mk321

Member Name: mk321
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NYCC Songs For A New World cast recording release date?
 Nov 25 2018, 10:03:23 PM

At his Subculture concert last month Jason Robert Brown said that last he heard the release date was mid December and that it sounds incredible!

American Son -- Rush?
 Oct 9 2018, 05:31:37 PM

Yes they are. $40 a ticket.

King Kong Rush?
 Oct 8 2018, 08:47:40 PM

They do have rush. I believe it is either $40 or $49, and most of the seats tend to be side orchestra with a little obstruction, according to the man I spoke to at the box office.

American Son Rush
 Oct 8 2018, 05:23:35 PM

"So, they are in fact offering rush?"

Yes, I stopped by yesterday and asked. $40 a ticket. 

BCEFA Flea Market Collectors Unite!
 Sep 30 2018, 05:21:38 PM

My finds this year were mostly playbills: 

The Producers (OBC), The Wild Party (Lippa Original Cast), Miss Saigon (Lea Salonga), Anything Goes (Patti LuPone), Assassins (Original Cast), Gypsy (Patti LuPone), The Secret Garden (OBC), Pippin (Mostly OBC), Mean Girls (Pre-Broadway), Miss Saigon (Original Replacement Cast), Parade (OBC), The Civil War (OBC), Guy And Dolls (1992), A Doll's House Part 2, The King and I (Faith Prince), The King and I (Donna Murphy), Blood Brothers (O

Seeing every possible person play a role in a production
 Aug 10 2018, 11:12:31 AM

For the 2015 Color Purple Revival, I was able to see Cynthia Erivo, and both her understudies Bre Jackson and Adrianna Hicks as Celie. I got to see Jennifer Hudson, Heather Headley, Jennifer Holliday and Carla Stewart as Shug Avery. And Danielle Brooks and Carrie Compere as Sofia. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You