News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Helodfan

Member Name: Helodfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Betty Buckley out yesterday.
 Nov 9 2018, 10:56:02 AM

Betty was back last night - saw the show myself.  She looked a little tired, but sounded great!  I would have to guess the theater was no more than 60% - 70% full.  I hope the tour can sustain itself financially.

Betty Buckley in Hello Dolly
 Oct 28 2018, 11:38:15 PM

I should add- the waiters gallop was excellent and on point.  Probably the best I've ever seen.  

Betty Buckley in Hello Dolly
 Oct 28 2018, 11:34:38 PM

Saw it this weekend, after seeing it several times with Bette.

The good:  the sets, costumes, seem right from the BW production.  The show has all of the color and energy the BW production had.  None of that is lost.

The ok:  The leads.  The person playing Horace isn't very good.  I grew to like DHP, and when I saw him In August, he was on point.  As others have said, BB is ok.  But she makes the role feel too downtrodden.  Even d

Seeing shows by yourself
 Sep 18 2018, 03:47:18 PM

I travel to NYC often for work, so generally see shows by myself.  I much prefer it that way.  The problem is I have a husband who doesn't think we should do things separately.  I'd much rather prefer to go to the things I want to see by myself, and not waste money buying him a ticket when I know he won't enjoy it.  The problem is he doesn't like to do things by himself, so will either drag me to see something he wants, or he won't go at all.

Sad
 Aug 24 2018, 10:23:42 PM

i saw it 4 times with Bette. Worth every penny to be a part of that greatness. I’m sitting here in tears tonight that I didn’t book a ticket for the finale. The show truly is on e in lifetime greatness. I’ll see the tour. But I’m worried I’ll be disappointed. Don’t cry because it’s over. Cry because it happened!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You