News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedRentHead

Member Name: WickedRentHead
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Mandy Bruno...Les Mis
 Jun 8 2007, 09:03:20 PM
Oh wow. Well, I would be frustrated too if I'd been out as much as he's been. Hopefully he gets healthy and stays that way and is able to perform.
re: Mandy Bruno...Les Mis
 Jun 1 2007, 11:33:28 PM
Thats a shame about Ben Davis. Ive heard really good things about him but he keeps falling ill. I remember him being out a bunch of shows at the start of his run due to some viral infection or something like that
re: Songs/Parts of songs that give you chills
 May 30 2007, 10:25:59 AM
This may be kind of a weird one but the end of "I'd Give My Life for You" in Miss Saigon after Kim finishes singing and the music changes and the chanting in all the different parts comes in, its pretty haunting.
re: Nancy Opel going into Les Miz?
 May 28 2007, 08:41:51 PM
Wow...moving along then, I've seen Ann Harada and while I didnt think she was horrible, she wasn't the greatest. I also saw here right at the very start of her run too so maybe she has improved. It was kind of like watching Madame Christmas Eve. It wasnt the exact Q voice but it was weird.
re: Move Megan McGinnis into Eponine Thread
 May 13 2007, 06:24:15 PM
You know...when they hired Mandy Bruno and didnt move Megan into Eponine, I figured Mandy had this spectacular audition and was going to be this amazing Eponine but seriously...she is pretty bad and I have NO idea why they didnt let Megan play the role. She has such a great voice and was a really good Eponine when I saw her
re: Ann Harada 'Ruv' Thread
 May 8 2007, 03:03:58 PM
Im glad that she has gotten better. I figured she would. I very much enjoy her and think its a hoot shes playing Madame Thenardier
re: Ann Harada 'Ruv' Thread
 May 8 2007, 12:51:20 PM
Ive seen her. She wasnt bad by any means but it was kind of like watching Madame Christmas Eve.
re: NOMINATE FOR THE UNDERSTUDY AWARDS (MUSICALS ONLY)
 May 8 2007, 11:01:48 AM
^ Thank you! Id been wondering about that
re: ushers gone bad: les miz 3/28 broadhurst theatre
 May 8 2007, 08:28:20 AM
Speaking about snapping.

Im just saying...

re: NOMINATE FOR THE UNDERSTUDY AWARDS (MUSICALS ONLY)
 May 8 2007, 08:24:32 AM
Has there even been a Valjean understudy in the revival yet? I dont remember hearing about Alex ever being out
re: drew sarich as javert on 4/28, 4/29 ... ...
 May 4 2007, 06:09:30 PM
I saw the show 4/29 and I nearly choked when I saw the board in the lobby.

That being said I really wasnt a fan of his Javert. I feel like its weird for him to even be a Javert u/s. His voice is kind of weird for the role. Most of the Javerts I have seen or heard have deeper voices and I felt like Drew tried to make his voice sound deeper and it ended up making him sound hoarse and it was weird. There were a few moments where he did sound really good but I wonder why they arent havi

My Fair Lady Turntables
 Apr 21 2007, 09:47:30 PM
DRS used the turntables in the Imperial
re: Megan McGinnis as Eponine
 Apr 16 2007, 11:39:04 PM
Saw her 3/24 and was not particularly a fan. Her singing was quite good but I agree with what was said here before, her acting was a little weak and she did indeed play Eponine as a shy girl.

Also someone asked about Marissa McGowan...I've not seen her personally but have several friends who have and they said she was absolutely wonderful

re: Douglas Kreeger as Marius u/s 4/29, 5/1, 5/2
 Apr 11 2007, 11:26:56 PM
I'll be seeing him on 4/29. Cant wait! I've seen Adam Jacobs twice already so it will be good to see Doug
re: favorite female broadway singer
 Apr 11 2007, 11:25:43 PM
Lea Salonga
Sutton Foster
Idina Menzel
Patti Lupone

re: Why I Adore and Respect Josh.
 Jun 27 2006, 09:08:28 AM
Fantastic pictures! Love the boa...and Josh is so pretty and from what I've heard from everyone who's met him, quite a sweet and nice guy.
re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
 Jun 15 2006, 10:26:01 PM
Yeah thats been bothering me all night. Its probably a good idea to correctly pronounce the name of the show that one is speaking of on national television
 Jun 15 2006, 10:05:55 PM
Honestly Im not so much a fan of the show, Im watching because I think the music is beautiful and think the actors give wonderful performance, but overall, it isnt my favorite show
 Jun 15 2006, 10:02:05 PM
Yes I agree. Victoria Clark is simply stunning tonight!
 Jun 15 2006, 09:56:53 PM
I wasnt trying to bite your head off, I was just trying to clarify where elseit ws showing live as it is here
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You