News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mahi

Member Name: Mahi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Billy Crystal 2 tickets  Aug 19 2022, 05:03:19 PM

Hi, I have 2 tickets for Billy Crystal Mr Saturday Night for tonight 8pm. If anyone wants them please email me on nycgal10004@gmail.com. digital tix and will accept local meet up for venmo or cash. Face value $50 each lottery price. thx.

Mr. Saturday Night  Aug 19 2022, 05:00:59 PM

I have 2 lottery tickets for 8pm tonight. Face value 50 each. Anyone interested?

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Jun 15 2022, 11:36:40 AM

Huss417 said: "Found it surprising that Plaza Suite is on TKTS for todays matinee $122-$146.

Is this first time on the board?
"

Interesting. They were definitely not on tkts and I checked day before.

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Jun 12 2022, 08:46:09 AM

MCW1227 said: "I know it’s a bit more money but the balcony seats at the Hudson are very good except for a few of the far left and right seats. If you can, spend the extra $ and buy a $79 ticket(weeknight) at the box office. It is well worth it."

Ah thanks. Let me book them.

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Jun 11 2022, 08:18:24 PM

Still not won yet. If anyone does win extra tickets and wants to sell let me know! Thanks. 

FUNNY GIRL Seating and Lottery Thread  Jun 10 2022, 09:22:15 AM

Finally won the lottery for 6/9 and my seats were center Orchestra row V 109-110. Excellent spot for lottery seating. Julie Benko was performing and her singing was top notch! Loved the show.

FUNNY GIRL Seating and Lottery Thread  Jun 4 2022, 11:58:14 AM

Has anyone won lottery tickets? What are the seats like? No luck here so far...

Macbeth 2022 Rush tickets update  Apr 20 2022, 01:29:43 PM

Hi friends, anyone tried to get rush tickets? Would like to know how long lines are and what kind of seats everyone is getting. Please share your experiences. 

Funny Girl Lottery Wins?  Apr 19 2022, 04:46:43 AM

I am curious as well. 

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Apr 18 2022, 07:50:23 PM

MidnightRadio said: "I found the day of performance, mid-week shows generally drop price significantly close to showtime, the partial view seats generally go down to 89/99, the balcony seats generally go down to about 69/79. Dress circle lowest go to 149, but the partials on the side go to 99. They never seem to discount on the weekend.

On a stroke of luck tho, on the last night SJP performed before she got covid and Matthew was already out; I lost the lottery

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Mar 9 2022, 06:55:08 PM
eurydice3 said: "My seat is Balc Row F Seat 10. Sold as full view. I'm kind of stuck since I bought through TodayTix. Should I try to resell and get a different seat somewhere more center? Thoughts?"

You can try for a last minute ticket if you want to get better seats. I'll apply again in April since I am traveling for next 6 weeks, and will buy a last minute ticket if lottery is not working for me. I really wanna see SJP perform.

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Mar 8 2022, 08:08:12 AM

DCNY said: "@z5 said: "I don't get the complaining for a $39 ticket to something that's worth a whole lot more...seats might not be great, but you're still getting an insane deal."

Because a lot of Broadway theaters--I'd actually venture to say most--exhibit great respect to the rush lottery concept and its winners and give you a great seat. For some shows that's in the first few rows or another very good orchestra suite. Sometimes th

Music Man Rush Line.  Mar 6 2022, 08:27:19 AM

Finally joined the rush line at 7 am on Saturday 3/5. Weather was chilly in 30s and I was surprised to see 29 people already in line at 7 am. Since this was a 2 show day, I was certain we would get tickets for either of them. It got colder as we stood outside so definitely dress up warm and good shoes. Bring a foldable camp chair as you will need it. We got to the ticket window by 10:25 and the guy at extreme right ticketing window was very direct in saying only partial view seats available f

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Mar 6 2022, 08:03:35 AM

ClydeBarrow said: "Posted this in the other thread but will put it here for reference.

I was sat in the balcony (fine) and the tickets were marked partial view (maybe fine). The issue is that the part of my view obstructed was the bedroom/bathroom which made a large majority of the show feel like a radio play as I stared at the wall and back of lights. For Act 1 I probably saw 75% of the show. Act 2 was played mostly outside the bedroom so I saw about 90%. Act 3 is where I

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Mar 5 2022, 05:59:49 AM

Hi friends - wanted to start a thread to track if anyone won plaza suite lottery tickets and what kind of seats are they giving out. I have been applying since it opened up and no luck so far. Please share your experiences. Thanks!

Music Man Rush Line.  Feb 26 2022, 09:54:40 PM

How was the line today? 

Music Man Rush Line.  Feb 5 2022, 08:42:55 AM

Reached theater at 7:59 am. To my surprise there were 49 people in line already. With sub zero temperatures today, chances of getting a tkt was very slim with so many lined up. Came back and will rush Wednesday or another Saturday. 

Music Man Rush Line.  Jan 29 2022, 04:10:30 PM

benfox2 said: "Mahi said: "benfox2 said: "Was able to get 2 matinee tickets! By the time box office opened there were probably 40-50 people in line, it was a pretty consistent growth from 8:30 on. Definitely the worst weather I’ve rushed in and I am in no hurry to do it again LOL, but I was only in town today so I figured what the hell. Sub $50 orchestra tickets for a show like this don’t come along often! I suppose I’ll know if it was truly worth

Music Man Rush Line.  Jan 29 2022, 10:23:58 AM

benfox2 said: "Was able to get 2 matinee tickets! By the time box office opened there were probably 40-50 people in line, it was a pretty consistent growth from 8:30 on. Definitely the worst weather I’ve rushed in and I am in no hurry to do it again LOL, but I was only in town today so I figured what the hell. Sub $50 orchestra tickets for a show like this don’t come along often! I suppose I’ll know if it was truly worth it after I watch the show - cheers!"

Music Man Rush Line.  Jan 29 2022, 10:15:39 AM

benfox2 said: "Got in line as #8 at 8:30, currently 25ish ppl total. People really wanna see music man lol"

good luck! I guess I will pick another day as the line looks to be crazy today as well. Lol

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You