News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Miriam Garfinkel

Member Name: Miriam Garfinkel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TWO LEOPOLDSTADT LOTTERY TICKETS UP FOR CLAIMING
 Sep 27 2022, 09:48:58 AM

hi all
i won two tickets to the Wednesday September 28th 8pm performance of Leopoldstadt and when i entered the lottery I could go but now unfortunately cannot.
I have not claimed then yet so of course I could let them time out or find someone to take them.
email me at miriamgarfinkel02@gmail.com if interested
first come first serve

UPDATE: CLAIMED

Music Man Rush Line.
 Feb 9 2022, 05:10:20 PM

chrishuyen said: "Rushed today (2/9) and got there around 8:35. A rough headcount of number of people in front of me was somewhere around 35-40 but it's also a 2 show day. The first person got there at 5:40 and second person said they got there about 5 minutes after. I ended up getting box seats for the evening which are partial view, as did the person directly behind me. The person behind them got orchestra R for the matinee and another person who got there around 8:15 said they

TWO DEAR EVAN HANSEN LOTTERY TICKETS FOR SALE
 Jan 29 2022, 03:18:25 PM

Hi all,

I won the lottery for Dear Evan Hansen on Sunday 1/30 at 6:30. Unfortunately, the person I was supposed to go to with backed out and I had already bought the tickets and don't think I'll be able to find anyone else so I'm looking to sell the tickets. They come to $92.00 total and I haven't gotten the tickets yet so I cannot confirm where the seats are.

Please email me at miriamgarfinkel02@gmail.com to talk about it further

Broadway Discounts
 Oct 10 2021, 07:07:33 AM

Anyone have an updated Wicked code? BK2OZ doesn’t work on Ticketmaster anymore.

Recent JLP Rush
 Dec 30 2019, 12:27:37 PM
I rushed this morning, got there at 7 AM and was third in line.the line stretched to close to thirty people by 10AM
Recent JLP Rush
 Dec 29 2019, 12:17:47 AM

I’m hopefully rushing on Monday the (12/)30th so I’ll update when it’s over

Getting rid of 300+ Playbills
 Jan 12 2019, 09:18:29 AM
Ill take them!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You