News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hls

Member Name: hls
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Any thoughts on I Need That?
 Oct 3 2023, 09:25:36 PM

I realize I Need That doesn't start previews for a few weeks, but I'm having trouble finding information on this show.  I have all of my shows planned for my fall trips to NY, but I have one more day that I'm trying to fill.  It's the Monday night of Thanksgiving week, so there are only a few shows on that evening.  I'm debating between I Need That and Spamalot.  I've seen Spamalot and loved it, so would definitely enjoy seeing it again.  But I

Stage Door - MUSIC MAN
 Apr 18 2022, 02:50:18 PM

I was there on Thursday, and Hugh Jackman spent quite a bit of time at the stage door talking to fans and taking photos.  He was lovely.  He wouldn't sign anything or take any gifts due to covid, but he made sure to respond to questions, talk to fans etc.  Sutton came out another door and briefly waved, but quickly jumped into her car.

Six vs Girl from North Country vs Company
 Nov 23 2021, 10:33:30 AM

Wow, thanks everyone.  I was considering dropping Company, but now I will definitely get tickets.  Thanks for your input!  I will wait a bit to decide between Six and GFTNC.  Prices for Six are outrageous right now.  I don't mind paying top price for great shows, but for some reason that seems high for that show.

Six vs Girl from North Country vs Company
 Nov 22 2021, 06:26:55 PM

I realize there are going to be a variety of personal opinions here, but thought I would try this anyway.  I have room for 2 more shows during my April visit, and torn between Six, Girl from North Country, and Company.  Which 2 of these do you recommend?

I already have tickets to Funny Girl, Mrs. Doubtfire, Plaza Suite, and the Music Man, and I've seen most of the other big shows.

Any strong preferences one way or the other over those shows?  It's worth no

Funny Girl 2022 Revival
 Oct 7 2021, 04:27:06 PM

I am curious about the presale through seetgeek.  I have always assumed seekgeek was for resale tickets (like StubHub), so I was surprised when the official page to purchase tickets sent me here.  Is the site legit?  If I wait until tomorrow to purchase tickets (when they go on sale to the general public) will they also be sold through seetgeek or through Telecharge or Ticketmaster?  I wasn't sure if the price would change between the presale and tomorrow.  I alwa

SIX - Preview Thread
 Jul 22 2021, 10:53:30 AM

I am trying to purchase tickets for the Spring, but I see that ticket sales stop in March.  Does anyone know if Six plans to close in March, or have they just not released the April tickets yet?

Oklahoma floor seating
 Aug 2 2019, 03:43:54 PM

I've read all the comments about floor vs regular seating, and decided it would be a fun experience to see it at this level.  Is there one side of the theater better than the other?  I plan to sit in the center in premium seats, but for one single seat I wanted an aisle.  This might be a nit-picky question, but would it be better to sit in FL 229 (closer to the projection) or FL 211 (closer to the band - but not in the 5 seats just by the band).  Or would it reall

Be More Chill runtime and timing of show
 Mar 12 2019, 12:12:46 PM

perfect!  thank you CT2NYC.  thats a big help!

Mar 11 2019, 11:04:44 AM

bumping this to see if anyone has any insights now that the show officially opened?

Feb 24 2019, 04:38:42 PM

I have tickets to a 3:00pm Sunday Matinee of Be More Chill on March 31.  I was wanting to see Fiddler on the Roof that evening at 6:00.  According to playbill.com, the runtime for Be More Chill is 2.5 hours, with a 15 min intermission.  For those who have seen this, is this timing correct?  Assuming the show won't start at exactly 3:00, approximately what time will it let out?  Do I have any hope of making the 6:00 Fiddler? &Acir

The Ferryman or Torch Song
 Oct 21 2018, 01:17:08 PM

thanks everyone!  I've decided to see The Ferryman.  I've already seen every other musical that I am interested in, and actually looking forward to going a little out of my musical comfort zone for The Ferryman.

The Ferryman or Torch Song
 Oct 20 2018, 05:35:41 PM

So I'm debating between these two shows.   I've read wonderful things about The Ferryman, but the 3 hour length is a little daunting.  I typically enjoy musicals more than plays, so I'm not really sure which would be better for me.  I realize I'm probably going to get a variety of opinions here, but thought I would try to see if one wins out.  I know I can't go wrong with either, but unfortunately I only have time for one more show.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You