News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Star87

Member Name: Star87
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Down to One  Jul 10 2019, 02:18:10 PM
I guess so. As a Canadian, I didn't consider that part of the US Tour, more of a warm-up. But technically, yes. I happened to be at the last show. It was sad, you could tell the cast and crew were up-set (during the bows, not the show).
Down to One  Jul 9 2019, 03:27:28 PM
Yes. They cancelled the US Tour in October a few days before it was supposed to begin.
Down to One  Jun 4 2019, 05:23:37 PM
Right. I got the characters mixed-up. Her and Andrew are good together.
Down to One  Jun 4 2019, 03:03:44 PM
What happened to Christina Bennington?
Down to One  May 16 2019, 07:54:47 PM
Not sure about the whole cast, but I know some of the leads are from the London / Toronto cast, not the US Tour company (except Andrew, who was both).
BAT OUT OF HELL Will Play 8 Weeks At NY City Center In 2019  Nov 4 2018, 01:55:57 PM

I was at the performance last night and can say firsthand that the cast was amazing! I would see Andrew Polec in any future production he does. Terrible to pull him from the UK run to lead the American Tour, then cancel a few days before it was to start. It was hard to watch the curtain call at the end, but the cast did a great job and were professional throughout (I wouldn't expect anything less, but it couldn't have been easy for them). The audience was very energic throughout the s

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You