News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SDJTactress

SDJTactress Profile Photo
Member Name: SDJTactress
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Neddys Wiz Review *Not Complete* ***SPOILERS***
 Sep 29 2006, 01:44:15 PM
So the woman on the skate board flying is Evimene. I know this cause I was involved in the LJP Conservatory, and we got to go to rehersals and production meetings. I do agree that Brand New Day was the worst, but the harmonys in it are amazing. I saw it the first night, and Nikki, Titus, and Rashad were amazing. They did get a stand ovation. Lus they are revising alot of it. I have heard brand new day will be revamped. I will update you since i am going to see the show about 3 more times (free t
The Fantasticks off-broadway revival
 May 18 2006, 11:41:23 AM
who else is excited????? What would be the "dream cast" of this show?
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels CD To Be Recorded March 14
 Mar 10 2005, 05:14:01 PM
i met norbert and John during the San Diego run of it, they were both amazingly sweet and kind. Thats what kind of exposure u get if u live in SD
re: What if.....
 Mar 10 2005, 05:10:30 PM
Rent would be the worst show, and nothing innaprpriate would happen.

and if Stephen Sondheim wrote wicked, it would be worth it to pay $80 to see it in LA!

Coronado School of the Arts Aud!
 Mar 10 2005, 04:56:14 PM
Hey im auditioning for this High School, and im already doing a monologue from Oleanna, but does anyone know of any good happy or funny songs that would be good for this audition, something easy to get on sheet music!
re: Currently Listening to?
 Mar 10 2005, 04:51:41 PM
current: Songs for a New World
Last night: Les Mis!

GODSPELL
 Feb 17 2005, 05:30:12 PM
Im audtioning for this show, and i have NO IDEA what it is about. I know i want a lead part, but i dont know the characters. Also and good Mezzo-Soprano songs that are upbeat for auds would be fab!!!

re: Parade at NYU
 Feb 10 2005, 05:24:12 PM
I have a couple of friends who attend NYU: Julia Giolizetti and a couple others u might know....whos in the full cast
"The Producers" movie
 Feb 10 2005, 05:20:46 PM
I now heard that Uma Thurman is Ulla and that Will Farell is Franz Liebkind!!! WHATS GOING ON!
And the World Goes Round
 Feb 10 2005, 05:04:13 PM
My conservatory group is doing this musical, i know the music but i dont know much about the show itself, although i know its a review of Kander and Ebb shows.

Also what r the other songs that arent on the cast recording!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You