News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for McShoSlut

McShoSlut Profile Photo
Member Name: McShoSlut
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Whoa! Broadway.com says Stephanie Block got injured in rehearsal
 Mar 8 2005, 08:02:52 PM
I find it creepy with the strange turn of events that happen to Elphaba before big show days. Idina before her last, and now Stephanie before the tours first performance in front of an audience. I hope she does feel better. However, I think it is a little unprofessional of the producers to not have an understudy or standby. In New York when Idina was hurt, Shoshana came to the rescue and performed the role of Elphaba. It is just my belief that a professional production would be prepared in the e
re: 'Woman In White' pushed back
 Feb 10 2005, 09:27:44 PM
oops! my bad. i'm a little dense when it comes to the whole terminology thing. you'll never believe the bashing i got when i called a cast recording a soundtrack. anyways i hope you enjoy the show.

whiterabbit, you should make up your mind. in your first post you said you hate him. then in your second post you said you kinda hate him. well anyways the show will be bad. did you see the people freakin out when they thought it was coming to the nederlander theatre. LOL! that is entertainme

re: 'Woman In White' pushed back
 Feb 10 2005, 09:15:48 PM
ALW is the worst thing to happen to musicals ever. I like seeing other people like WhiteRabbit, who hate that stuff.

commasplice, thats so cool that you are trying out. when are these tryouts anyway?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You