News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for i love adam p

i love adam p Profile Photo
Member Name: i love adam p
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: basically- I LOVE ADAM PASCAL.

and cary shields AND mark cohen's blue and white scarf.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Nia and Johnny
 Aug 21 2005, 10:22:46 AM
who wants to hear some remarkable news! so my moms friend goes to this gym in scarsdale everyday, and guess who goes with her. ADAM PASCAL!... well i guess i didnt really give you time to guess...
**giggle**
 Aug 16 2005, 10:10:05 AM
there are many people in the background... hmm i guess that could be kinda funny though if they play it out the way i'm assuming they do.
**giggle**
 Aug 15 2005, 11:11:29 PM
thanks.
Happy 10,000!
 Aug 11 2005, 12:03:48 PM
i was watching sex and the city last night, and Bon Jovi was on it, and he reminded me of adam so much! anyone agree?
L<3ve
 Aug 8 2005, 03:20:59 PM
have no fear, elle is here. haha i'm back from the vet and it turns out the second we got out of the car, my dog was walking fine so i felt like a complete idiot to bring her prancing in telling everyone there was something wrong with her leg...

i think that picture is beautiful and i just had to post it...

(those of you new to my dogs problems, all of last night she couldnt walk and i had to carry her around the house...)

L<3ve
 Aug 7 2005, 09:14:53 PM
yeah same.. glad i've found out. well i'm going to get off the computer for the night. goodnight adam fans. talk to you all tomorrow
L<3ve
 Aug 7 2005, 09:12:06 PM
hah who came up with that muppets term?
L<3ve
 Aug 7 2005, 09:06:05 PM
i dont remember him reacting to being pet by "muppets" (?) i dont understand that term-- well anyways, he was pushed away by security just a few moments after he blew us kisses
L<3ve
 Aug 7 2005, 09:04:38 PM
yes, thats basically what i mean
re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
 Aug 7 2005, 08:13:06 PM
sorry to go off topic here- but going back to how this thread started out saying adam looked "too thin" and unrecognizable... i dont think he looked at all unhealthy. i mean when i first saw him walk by me on august 4th, the first few thoughts to cross my mind were not anything having to do with him looking unhealthy. i think he looked more movie star-esque with his short hair and glasses. he seemed to be a little overwhelmed by all the press and stuff at first, but not at all too skinny or unhe
L<3ve
 Aug 7 2005, 08:09:03 PM

i felt this was necessary to post...

L<3ve
 Aug 7 2005, 11:12:20 AM
i made this icon:
and i was wondering if there's any way to get that animated icon onto this site.. if anyone could help me that would be great

L<3ve
 Aug 6 2005, 10:01:01 PM
yeah when i went to Aida and i tried to stage door at the end, a lady working there had told us that adam got out another entrance. and thats all the experience i've really ever had with adam offstage. so personally i dont know what his personality is like
re: RENT Movie in ELLE magazine
 Aug 6 2005, 12:09:40 PM
ahh somebody needs to scan this!
L<3ve
 Aug 6 2005, 11:56:27 AM
okay this is somewhat offtopic from what you have been talking about, but i was on this board a really long time ago, and i just figured it was time to come back and rekindle the adam love.

i took about 90 pictures at the bryant park concert, and i have a few really amazing ones of adam... sadly they are not on the computer yet, but i just wanted to give you all a heads up!

Adam! (and Raul!)
 Apr 25 2005, 05:03:07 PM
adampascal.org has closed for good... lets all take a moment to remember the times...
re: Cary Shields
 Mar 22 2005, 08:29:34 PM
haha found this on the caryshields.com forum and thought it was necessary to post here!!
 Mar 21 2005, 06:40:06 PM
yeah same!! ever since i saw cary and drew in RENT, ive just had the urge to go back.
 Mar 20 2005, 10:39:37 AM
yeah when i went back in february, i was in the 2nd row of the mezanine and drew lachey kept looking at me and it was cool. haha back to cary- how long will they be doing the thing to raise money for AIDS (i guess that wasnt really back to cary)
re: RENT song
 Mar 19 2005, 02:26:00 PM
okay i'll do top 10 because otherwise i cant do it...

1. glory
2. what you own
3. your eyes
4. la vie boheme
5. light my candle
6. another day
7. rent
8. tango : maureen
9. take me or leave me
10. out tonight

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You