News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kevinr

Member Name: kevinr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MOTHER PLAY Previews  Apr 17 2024, 01:23:34 PM

Any stage door information? Seeing this show Sunday....thanks in advance for any information.

MOTHER PLAY Previews  Apr 14 2024, 11:04:07 PM

Has anyone gone to the stage door after the show? 

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Apr 14 2024, 03:31:49 PM

Is there a discount code for Kimberly Akimbo?  Thanks in advance! 

Stage Door Experiences Lately  Apr 8 2024, 07:42:46 PM

Thanks everyone for the responses.  I won't be seeing Back to The Future this trip because the tour will be playing Toronto.....though it's great the cast are so accomodating at the stage door.  All experiences are appreciated.

Stage Door Experiences Lately  Apr 8 2024, 02:13:27 PM

With all the new shows opening i was wondering what experiences you have had at the Stage Door. I am visiting New York April 18th through 22nd and will be seeing An Enemy of the People, Uncle Vanya, Mother Play, Teeth, Kimberly Akimbo and another show to be determined. Thanks!

MOTHER PLAY Previews  Apr 5 2024, 12:30:54 PM

I am seeing the show in two weeks.  Any information regarding the stage door after the show would be appreciated. I have been a fan of Jessica Lange forever and it would be such a thrill to have her sign my playbill (or windowcard if available). Thanks! 

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Mar 18 2024, 05:01:50 PM

Is there a windowcard yet?  I'm hoping to get one when I see the show mid April and get it signed if possible. Did either Michael or Jeremy take photos with anyone?

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Mar 17 2024, 12:01:09 PM

Was the stage door busy after the show?

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Mar 11 2024, 06:04:30 PM

Anyone go to the stage door after the show? Curious if Jeremy or Michael sign or take pics.

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Mar 5 2024, 02:57:34 PM

Did anyone go to the Stage Door after the show?  I am seeing this show in April and am a big fan of Jeremy & Michael.  Hoping they will sign the windowcard that I hope is available by then.

DOUBT 2024 Previews  Feb 20 2024, 01:58:12 PM

What is the stage door like after the show?  I am a big fan of Liev & Amy.  Thanks for any responses in advance.

Downsizing & Looking for Info Regarding Selling Windowcards  Aug 30 2023, 11:56:20 AM

I'm downsizing and have many windowcards (many autographed by cast members) that I am looking to part with.  I am wondering if anyone has experience selling windowcards or suggestions of where I can do this. I am not looking to post them on ebay.  

Tony Nominated Roles with Little or No Dialogue  Jan 18 2021, 01:17:50 PM

Deborah Yates in "Contact" - featured actress in a musical

The Heiress - 1995  Jun 10 2020, 04:20:50 PM

I saw The Heiress starring Cherry Jones as well as the one starring Jessica Chastain.  I enjoyed both.  I still have my windowcards and playbills for both.  I remember how nice Cherry Jones was at the Stage Door when she signed the windowcard....as well as Frances Sternhagen & Donald Moffatt.  

Brian Dennehy Has Passed Away  Apr 16 2020, 06:55:15 PM

I saw him at the Stratford Festival several times and luckily was able to meet him 4 times.....a very nice man!  After one performance there were only a few people at the Stage Door, and he invited everyone in - just for example!

How is everyone doing?  Mar 27 2020, 02:32:44 PM

I live in a small city north of Toronto, Ontario.  I've been occupying myself by going for a daily walk, watching movies I haven't seen before (or wanted to see again) such as "A Clockwork Orange", "Anatomy of a Murder", "The Last Picture Show", "Raising Arizona", "True Romance" and many others.  Also, started to watch Ozark on Netflix as well as my regular tv shows.  I've done some reading, online crusing around, ch

The Minutes Preview Thread  Feb 24 2020, 05:34:47 PM

Curious about what the stage door is like for this.....when Armie Hammer was in "Straight White Men" it was pretty crowded. He was great, though, at going down the barricade and signing for everyone.

Zoe Caldwell Had Passed Away  Feb 18 2020, 08:33:28 PM

I met her at the stage door after a performance in "Master Class".  A great lady!

Zoe Caldwell Had Passed Away  Feb 18 2020, 08:33:28 PM

I met her at the stage door after a performance in "Master Class".  A great lady!

Grand Horizons Previews  Jan 14 2020, 02:46:02 PM

Surprised to read that Jane Alexander wasn't "so nice" at the Stage Door. Perhaps that guy she had signed for before, was a regular there and she was just tired of it.  Glad to read other reports here where she is "more friendly".

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You