News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PeteG

PeteG Profile Photo
Member Name: PeteG
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Kathleen Turner at the Stage Door?  Jun 26 2005, 11:33:59 PM
Why wont she pose for pictures with fans?
re: Kathleen Turner at the Stage Door?  Jun 26 2005, 11:33:19 PM
Why wont she pose for pictures with fans?
re: A School ID okay for lottos  Jun 26 2005, 08:07:21 PM
I just graduated from high school last week.... and I'll be gonig to college in the fall, but I don't have a college ID yet... My high school ID says "Class of 2005" so it's obvious that I graduated. Will they still let me use them for a Student Rush during the summer????
re: Sweet Charity Student Rush  Jun 26 2005, 08:04:12 PM
BUMP
Student Rush ID Question...  Jun 26 2005, 08:03:51 PM
OK... So, I just graduated from high school last week.... and I'll be gonig to college in the fall, but I don't have a college ID yet... My high school ID says "Class of 2005" so it's obvious that I graduated. Will they still let me use them for a Student Rush during the summer????
re: Never been on TKTS  Jun 26 2005, 07:18:12 PM
Has "Avenue Q" ever been on?
Sweet Charity Student Rush  Jun 26 2005, 07:17:44 PM
Has anyone done this? Anyone have advice? Where are the seats? What time should I go to the box office for a Wednesday evening performance?
re: Mary Martin's Peter Pan on DVD  Jun 24 2005, 02:24:42 PM
"There is a 1954 version of the play available--but I'm not sure what technique was used to preserve it."

Could you be talking about the Jean Arthur/Boris Karloff version??? They made a cast recording... it was released on LP, and my local library has it on CD, but I haven't EVER seen it in stores, but it must be out of print.

Thursday Matinees???  Apr 21 2005, 12:17:16 AM
Do any Broadway or Off-Broadway shows have a matinee on Thursdays??
Why does Elphie melt???  Apr 19 2005, 04:20:11 PM
OK... I know you people have a habbit of going crazy when people post about Wicked.... but here I go....

I've seen Wicked, and maybe I'm just blacking one part out... but why can't Elphaba get wet? She "melts" at the end, but in the first act, when shes out in the rain, Madame Morrible had a line that was something like "We don't want you to get wet..."

Someone explain!!!!

re: 'Forbidden Broadway SVU' CD Cover Image!!!  Mar 18 2005, 04:23:08 PM
Who are those people on the cover??
re: Marymount Audition Yesterday  Mar 13 2005, 02:15:42 PM
I also would like to know how the audition works?

Marymount Manhattan Audition  Mar 2 2005, 10:02:24 AM
I am auditioning for Marymount Manhattan next Saturday, and I was wondering if anyone has been through the process and had any advice??? I'm going for a BFA in Theatre Arts with concentration on Performance, and a Minor in Musical Theatre. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You