News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WalkingInSpace

Member Name: WalkingInSpace
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kafkaesque Musical
 Oct 20 2024, 07:49:07 PM

Very funny whether or not you're familiar with Kafka. Has anyone else seen this yet?

Ticket trades!
 Sep 25 2011, 11:32:56 PM
I already posted this in another thread, but i'm still taking any/all kinds of offers!

Mary Poppins, VocaPeople, Spider-Man, and How to Succeed

please PM me if you're at all interested.

What did you get at the 2011 Broadway Flea Market?
 Sep 25 2011, 03:06:38 PM
I won tickets to Mary Poppins, VocaPeople, Spider-Man, and How to Succeed....any potential trading offers?...please PM me :)
Into the Woods Revival? Anytime Soon?
 Jun 3 2011, 01:48:15 AM
hahah idk, the script was the exact same otherwise. Just the opening line was "go play" and then "once upon a time"....it was just a setting change and altered the mood, but the script was entirely intact with a few lines added otherwise.
Into the Woods Revival? Anytime Soon?
 Jun 3 2011, 01:22:18 AM
Speaking of weird changes and veering ever so slightly off topic...i just saw a production of into the woods done at northwestern university where they made the entire show take place in a refugee camp of sorts. At first it sounded weird, but eventually I got into its odd groove. It added a very dark and creepy spin, the musical was more of a "show" that the actors were putting on for the prison guards. At the beginning they were told "you can play now." Throughout the entire thing there were no
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You