News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tap16

Tap16 Profile Photo
Member Name: Tap16
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: DYING to see any form of the revival of 42nd street....is there a video out at all? if any one knows, lemme know.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What happens when it doesn't work
 Jun 30 2006, 10:03:36 PM
I know this has probably been discussed previously, but owell! what happens in Defying gravity when the machine doesn't go up? cause doesn't that thing like lock infront of her? so does she just stand there and sing it? and what do the munchins do when they come out? just stand there? i was just curious.=)
Tony performances
 May 20 2006, 09:14:13 PM
Does any one know who's performing at this year's tony awards?
re: Wicked Love Thread
 Jan 28 2006, 09:03:05 PM
IT's an amazing show, with amazing lyrics, music,& actors. Its just great. i don't see why so many people hate it when people make a wicked post.
re: Best Glinda
 Jan 28 2006, 04:21:49 PM
wow i saw Megan Hilty as Glinda and her Popular is just hilarious. Kristin is still my favorite, but megan is a close second place. =)

have they changed the glinda wig?

re: Elphaba in Wicked Witch of the East
 Jan 28 2006, 04:19:13 PM
I luv the wicked witch of the East. I think Michelle sang it the best, but i also liked the way shoshana sang it when she was nessa.
 Jan 27 2006, 09:37:35 PM
well any way, i luv that song and i luv when they sing together.
 Jan 27 2006, 09:20:42 PM
Who made this script? like how'd they get all of it?
 Jan 27 2006, 09:14:45 PM
hey BroomstickBoy, how'd you find out those lyrics?
re: Who sings defying gravity the best/ worst?
 Jan 16 2006, 10:08:49 PM
I just can't stand the way stephanie sings it. Its like she puts some wierd accent on it or something. It just doesn't sound right to me.

got-a-light--i luv the way she sings that part too!!

re: Who sings defying gravity the best/ worst?
 Jan 16 2006, 03:19:02 PM
AWW i remember this old post of mine. Lol. I still think that Idina sang it the best, but i'd have to say, i luvv the way shoshana sang it. It was way different from Idina's style, and i really liked it. I luv all her subtle little Riffs and stuff. The "kiss me goodbye" one is my favorite.
re: warning-Wicked....Why doesn't she FLY??!!!
 Jan 12 2006, 10:04:22 PM
I don't think that she should fly in defying gravity, because i personally think its a great visual of seeing her hovering over the people of oz...However i think she should go up slower or lean her foward or something. I DO think that they should show her flying at some point in the show somehow...it doesn't even have to be her actually be flying...Like for examele I think it'd be really cool in the song "thank goodness" when they say "throught the land she flies" to have like a scrim and the
re: live theatrical version of 42nd Street
 Jan 12 2006, 09:55:38 PM
MAN i wish the tour came to Minnesota.
 Jan 11 2006, 11:15:42 PM
O i dunno exacly about the tour, i thought the original broadway cast tour was done. I dunno i just REALLLY wanna see that show. i've seen clips of it and the tapping looks AMAZING
 Jan 11 2006, 11:03:38 PM
Yeah, of course legally, & both the shows have been done for quite some time now...i'm guess no one knows where to find the one taped for japenese t.v.
 Jan 7 2006, 12:38:13 AM
lol...like a video versioin of 42nd street...or is this a mega dumb question?
Review 6/1 (or 1/6 as you say over there!)
 Jan 6 2006, 10:27:16 PM
Holy Crap this is GIGANTIC post!
live theatrical version of 42nd Street
 Jan 6 2006, 10:15:02 PM
does any one know of/have any version of this now that the show's been closed for quite a while? or is there never gonna be one?
re: Rafiki In Shadowland
 Jan 6 2006, 05:48:58 PM
any one else?
 Jan 6 2006, 04:37:12 PM
Well does any one have the lyric book & be willing to post the words? that'd be great=)
 Jan 5 2006, 05:11:37 PM
O Ok. well i don't lol.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You