News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hanna from Hamburg

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Member Name: Hanna from Hamburg
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Deluxe Album  Oct 24 2018, 11:22:00 AM

I thought this was going to be released on 10/19 but can't find it.  Anyone have updates on the release of this updated album?

didn't curious get the tony?  Oct 7 2015, 09:38:42 PM

I saw the understudy in July and was blown away.  The play is BRILLIANT as are all the performances and the entire creative concept.  That doesn't mean people will flock to it like they do musicals.  Just the nature of the biz.

Michele Lee Cast As Madame Morrible in  Jun 24 2015, 07:25:27 AM

I saw Lea Michele as well when I first looked at the thread.  surprised

Roundabout Apologizes with Free OTTC Recording!  May 26 2015, 09:20:09 AM

I hope they do that for everyone!  I haven't received it and I was one of the people impacted by this cancellation!

Can Side Show be considered for best score?  Nov 19 2014, 05:36:11 PM
There are also songs that are considered "new" which were actually cut from the original Side Show. I would be VERY surprised if the truly new material is anywhere near 40%.
Side Show Act 1 finale simulcast Times Square  Nov 19 2014, 09:46:40 AM
Here's another video, but the audio is AWFUL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oRZd6Ip1xk

Hazel is Broadway Bound?  Nov 14 2014, 09:58:35 AM
Klea is a powerhouse! I wonder which of her musical vehicles will make it first? Hazel or The Nutty Professor?
Worst broadway shows you've seen  Aug 13 2014, 08:27:34 AM
Cyrano: The Musical
Buddy

Anyone see The Lion King when it was still in its prime?  Aug 13 2014, 08:23:24 AM
I saw Lion King within the first year of its run at the New Amsterdam. I thought visually it was stunning, but couldn't be completely pulled in due to a few "Disney on Ice" type characters. That broke up the beautiful African art look of the piece. The other thing that annoyed me was how unprofessional the cast was. Every time they had to process down the aisles of the theatre, they were laughing, talking, loudly carrying on in the back of the theatre. I couldn't believe it! Finally, the a
Is The Book Of Mormon Any Good?  May 13 2014, 05:25:48 PM
Take her to Pippin instead . . . . . you'll be able to get better tickets, better price, and probably a better date-night show anyway. I enjoyed BOM, but wouldn't pay a scalper to get in.
Julie Andrews & Idina Menzel Will Be On  Apr 25 2014, 05:57:57 PM
What a combo!!! Loves me some Andy Cohen and can't wait to see this!
Ciara Ren?e and Kyle Dean Massey in pippin  Apr 4 2014, 01:48:23 PM
Apparently too young . . . .
Ciara Ren?e and Kyle Dean Massey in pippin  Apr 4 2014, 09:17:05 AM
Too old, too young, too gay, too straight . . . . how were their performances?
Digital Theatre's Into the Woods?  Feb 28 2014, 12:29:27 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this production. You should definitely rent or buy it!
Which musical should I pay full price for  Jan 7 2014, 02:25:27 PM
Also, check www.broadwaybox.com to see if there are any discounts you can use in advance.
Mary Testa in THE RINK!!  Jan 7 2014, 12:58:23 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your obsessed series!!!!!!
Little Shop Of Horrors  Dec 26 2013, 09:39:01 AM
I LOVE what I hear of Alice's Audrey! Wish I could have seen her perform this role.
Open post to the group from Texas at the 10/19 Kinky Boots  Oct 31 2013, 08:15:33 AM
It doesn't matter where in the world you go. All you have to do is drive a few miles out of a major city and you will find ignorance and backward thinking. I don't think the OP was angry with Texas as a whole, but with rude behavior.

I'm NC born and raised, left for 18 years to be in NYC area but I'm now back in NC. I'm sure many people think the entire state of NC LOVED Jesse Helms and think like he did. Let me assure you that is NOT the case!!!!! I'm not alone in being ashamed th

TKTS Lines...  Sep 19 2013, 09:18:19 AM
I bought an evening ticket for Cinderella at 6:56 p.m. and saw the show at 7:00 (it starts 10 minutes late). There was no line and I got an AMAZING seat. I no longer really want to wait in line for TKTS opening, because it's just not worth it in my opinion.
Titanic Broadway Revival!!!  Sep 8 2013, 08:09:29 AM
That was an interesting year for the Tony's IMHO. I thought the orchestrations for Titanic were lush and breathtaking, but the score itself didn't blow me away. The word of mouth on shows kept switching back and forth and Titanic had the momentum. I personally thought Steel Pier should have won Best Musical and Best Score. I also thought Karen Ziemba should have won Best Actress and Bob Cuccioli Best Actor.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You