News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwayjoey

Member Name: bwayjoey
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MARY JANE Previews
 Apr 8 2024, 02:25:19 PM

Just got an email letting me know that tomorrow's performance (4/9) is canceled with no explanation. Anyone know why?

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Mar 29 2024, 04:56:28 PM

Maximum Seat Geek discount with the code seems to be $25 which in most cases is less than the fees so you're better off going to the box office if that's an option.

ILLINOISE at the St. James Beginning April 24
 Mar 19 2024, 10:59:56 AM

Are tickets available at the St. James box office? I can't find that information anywhere. 

Lindsay Mendez in Merrily We Roll Along
 Jan 19 2024, 03:31:34 PM
Where's Michael Riedel when you need him?
ellen's stardust
 Aug 31 2023, 01:11:24 PM

Is Gayle's separate from Friedman's? It looks like they share the same website and menu.

MERRILY will transfer next falli
 Mar 23 2023, 10:44:24 AM

WesternSky2 said: "What is the pricing for rear mezz and balcony? I'm 2 minutes away! (FIngers crossed)"

A friend got row C balcony center for $109 ($127 with fees) for a Wednesday matinee in October.

MERRILY will transfer next falli
 Mar 23 2023, 10:30:29 AM

Dylan Smith4 said: "Most likely, the system wasn't prepared for the overwhelming demand all at once. They probably wanted to pause it before a potential crash."

But isn't the whole point of the queue system? To not have everyone buying tickets at once so that the system doesn't crash? The actual queue should be unlimited.

The Official TDF Thread
 Dec 23 2022, 08:03:43 AM

You might try rush through TodaytTix. A friend got them easily and was seated in the first row. Not sure if that's still the case but maybe worth a try. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Nov 24 2022, 08:51:33 PM

Does anyone think Chicago will show up on TDF soon? Is it still the original cast? I've heard the show isn't half bad but don't want to pay full price if I don't have to.

Titanique TDF Tickets? Do I need an e-ticket?
 Sep 17 2022, 07:28:00 PM

Seeing it tomorrow through TDF. On their website it says they only have e-tickets. I looked at my TDF order on their website and it says "Please see your email receipt for ticket delivery or pick-up details". I never received or deleted the email. Will there be a problem getting in? I can show them the confirmation but will that be enough?

CATS Film Adaptation Thread
 Jan 9 2020, 04:47:24 PM

If anyone wants to see it with a fun crowd in a full house, go see it at the AMC on 42nd Street on Tuesdays. Only $6. Lots of people were laughing in the "wrong" places but clearly having a blast, myself included.

TINA Previews
 Oct 14 2019, 09:43:29 PM

bwayphreak234 said: "bwayjoey said: "Tina website says the box office is open tonight, Monday, until 8, but there's no performance tonight. Does anyone know if that's correct? In my experience they close at 6 on no show days."

There is a performance tonight at 8PM.
"

Thanks! I think it was sold out so not listed on Ticketmaster today. I got to the theater at about 6:30,  the box office was open and I got my tickets! 

TINA Previews
 Oct 14 2019, 05:51:19 PM

Tina website says the box office is open tonight, Monday, until 8, but there's no performance tonight. Does anyone know if that's correct? In my experience they close at 6 on no show days.

Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jul 6 2019, 08:46:49 PM

I have L16,18,20 later this month and was really worried. Thanks for the report!

Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jul 6 2019, 08:46:23 PM
I have L16,18,20 later this month and was really worried. Thanks for the report!
Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jul 6 2019, 08:46:18 PM
Secret Life of Bees - Previews
 May 19 2019, 07:22:32 PM

The matinee audience was also cautious about a standing ovation. Not unusual, nor unwarranted here. I may get some hate for this, but I find off-Bway audiences tend to be more judicious and discerning. It's refreshing."

Not everyone leapt to their feet instantaneously but it only took a few seconds for yesterday's audience to give it a unanimous standing ovation, which is unusual for an  off-broadway still in previews, before the rave revi

Previews
 Dec 28 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Thank You, John Simon!

Moulin Rouge Officially coming to Broadway June 2019
 Nov 21 2018, 12:11:55 PM

All that's coming up, and I've tried a bunch of dates, is row S or T in the Orchestra and row G in the mezzanine for $179. Not buying if that's the best they can do. 

Drama Desk Awards
 Jun 3 2018, 09:08:52 PM
Why was Band's Visit eligible?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You