News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wicked_rentgirl323

wicked_rentgirl323 Profile Photo
Member Name: wicked_rentgirl323
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Laura Bell Bundy returns to Legally Blonde for third time- June 23rd to
 Jun 29 2009, 01:27:50 PM
I saw her Saturday night. She happened to get injured during the performance, actually during "What You Want." But she stuck in there and finished the showm and although she wasn't physically able to sign autographs at the stage door she was completely sincere about it and seemed to hate to let down her fans.
re: Rent: 'Goodbye Love' deleted scene online
 Feb 5 2006, 03:32:45 AM
I have to agree with him being wrong to make the film too. It saddens me that the movie was so horrible, but it's too late now--unfortunately.
re: Favorite Actors in Hairspray
 Feb 5 2006, 03:14:52 AM
I just recently saw the show for the first time and considering I can't compare the current touring cast I decided to just give some opinions on two.

Tracy: Keala Settle--I love her--a definite sweetie.
Penny: Caissie Levy--that girl CRACKS me up. I think she did an amazing job.

re: Stephanie J. Block
 Aug 24 2005, 12:50:23 AM
Well... I've never seen Wicked performed live so I can't make any definite decisions besides the fact that I adore everything Idina Menzel does. I will say though that out of all the clips I've seen Stephanie is definitely my second favorite Elphaba. I love her on the cast recording of the Boy from Oz. It makes me very happy to hear everyone say how kind she is too. That usually makes or breaks a performer in my opinion. I had always admired Idina but was completely sold when I friend of mi
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You