News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SEAN P HENNIGAN

Member Name: SEAN P HENNIGAN
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Apr 1 2019, 09:32:16 AM

bwayphreak234 said: "I am surprised My Fair Lady is not playing more cities."

Me too. I was very disappointed in the upcoming Phoenix season and I was really hoping for My Fair Lady.

The positive side is the next season after that should be fantastic because we should get the shows others got.

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Mar 19 2019, 04:14:51 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "Chicago announced the full season yesterday and it includes Oslo, Once on this Islands, Mean Girls, Once Upon a One More Time, Summer, and Frozen.

Bummed there’s no My Fair Lady
"

I was also bummed that Phoenix didn't get My Fair Lady. I  am not pleased with  the  entire lineup for this year either.  The good thing about it is next should be really good.....judging by what others get this year. 

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Mar 12 2019, 12:43:52 PM

drguava said: "Blumenthal Charlotte NC is announcing its 8 show 2019-20 season on Sunday March 17. However they have been giving clues each day leading up to sunday so far the clues for first five shows are:

Come From Away

Charlie an The Chocolate Factory

Jesus Christ Superstar

Anastasia

My Fair Lady

3 to go!!!!
"

I wanted My Fair Lady in Phoenix.....but no such luck.

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Mar 12 2019, 12:39:58 PM

Azbroadway16 said: "Tempe, AZ - ASU Gammage

MISS SAIGON | Sept. 24-29, 2019

ANASTASIA | Oct. 29-Nov.3, 2019

SUMMER:THE DONNA SUMMER MUSICAL | Jan. 7-12,2020

FIDDLER ON THE ROOF | Jan 28-Feb. 2, 2020

ONCE ON THIS ISLAND | Mar. 3-8, 2020

MEAN GIRLS | April 21-26, 2020

COME FROM AWAY | May 26-31,2020

**Season Options**

BLUE MAN GROUP | Nov. 15-17, 2019

BEAUTIFUL

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Mar 10 2019, 06:02:05 PM
Yep....

Tempe's finally here ! But judging by what other cities are getting ,I may be disappointed.

Hello, Dolly! Tour reviews.
 Jan 27 2019, 04:55:56 PM

HereAndThere2 said: "I have seen Betty Buckley perform many times, dating back half a century. Two nights ago, "Dolly" came to town. As familiar as I am with Betty, I didn't see her on stage. I saw only "Dolly". She loses herself in the role. Hilariously funny at times, poignantly sad at others. When she cried real tears during "Parade," so did I. Her interpretation of the songs is uniquely Betty Buckley, and absolutely spot-on for the character.This

Hello, Dolly! Tour reviews.
 Jan 27 2019, 04:52:03 PM
I recently saw Hello Dolly in Tempe Arizona. Betty Buckley gave the most wonderful performance that I have ever seen! ...and I have seen many shows.l have never seen the love flowing between an actress and the audiance like that before.

Everything else was also excellent...the other performers,the costumes the sets. It was in no way a scaled back version.

I have not seen other Dolly leads in a show but judging by their recordings, I would much rather have a Betty Buc

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Jan 2 2019, 09:32:05 PM

Kruth1 said: "SEAN P HENNIGAN said: "Kruth1 said: "SEAN P HENNIGAN said: "In Phoenix, (Tempe actually, at Gammage Auditorium) the schedule is generally introduced aroundEaster.

I would love to have DEH back this coming season, but maybe it will skip a year since it was just here. On the other hand it did breaka record for immediate sellout here so it would be tempting to send it back 

Gammage is announcing March 11th. I got a save the date but an actual invitation to the announce event will come when it’s a little closer.

"

Cool....I hadn't heard that. I do get Insider e-mail from Gammage. How did you receive the save the date?
"

Do you have season tickets? The email might have only been to subscribers, I don’t remember. The date is up on the website now under vip events. The “event” is the Gammy and Jerry awards but it says in smaller font underneath that the announce event is being held after the awards dinner
"

I don't have season tickets.   I found what you are talking about.  

https://www.asugammage.com/support/vip-events

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Jan 2 2019, 09:17:05 PM

MTH85 said: "Just got word that Las Vegas's Smith Center will be announcing their 19/20 season on Tuesday, Jan 29, which is about a month earlier than last year (I'm not complaining!)."

Always good to hear earlier what other cities are getting because it is pretty likely we will get them in Phoenix too.

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Jan 2 2019, 09:13:11 PM

Mike Barrett said: "SEAN P HENNIGAN said: "In Phoenix, (Tempe actually, at Gammage Auditorium) the schedule is generally introduced aroundEaster.

I would love to have DEH back this coming season, but maybe it will skip a year since it was just here. On the other hand it did breaka record for immediate sellout here so it would be tempting to send it back soon.
"

DEH announced they'll be returning to LA in the 2020-2021 season, so Id expect t

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Jan 2 2019, 10:34:08 AM

Kruth1 said: "SEAN P HENNIGAN said: "In Phoenix, (Tempe actually, at Gammage Auditorium) the schedule is generally introduced aroundEaster.

I would love to have DEH back this coming season, but maybe it will skip a year since it was just here. On the other hand it did breaka record for immediate sellout here so it would be tempting to send it back soon.
"

Gammage is announcing March 11th. I got a save the date but an actual invitati

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Jan 2 2019, 08:17:02 AM

In Phoenix, (Tempe actually, at Gammage Auditorium)  the schedule is generally introduced around Easter.

I would love to have DEH back this coming season, but maybe it will skip a year since it was just here. On the other hand it did break a record for immediate sellout here so it would be tempting to send it back soon.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You