News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nrosen

Member Name: nrosen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Music Man Rush Line.
 Feb 25 2022, 08:38:15 PM

nrosen said: "Just arrived for Friday the 25th rush. Got here at 8:15 and are behind 25 people. Not sure if we’ll get tickets but based on what people are saying we’re keeping positive about our chances!"

First person arrived at 5a, they ran out after about 19 people so unfortunately we didn’t get tickets today. It was raining but still a lot of people showed up. About 60 people in line when the doors opened at 10a

Music Man Rush Line.
 Feb 25 2022, 08:19:36 AM

Just arrived for Friday the 25th rush. Got here at 8:15 and are behind 25 people. Not sure if we’ll get tickets but based on what people are saying we’re keeping positive about our chances!

American Son Rush
 Jan 25 2019, 07:15:50 AM
throwing this out there again but willing to pay for half of someones rush ticket if they buy the second one for me !

PM me for my cell phone
-Natalie

American Son Rush
 Jan 12 2019, 05:43:11 PM

Went today Jan 12 around 11a to see if there was anything left for the matinee but they said that when the box office opened at 10a they only had 2 rush tickets and then sold through all their SRO tickets.

Not sure if anyone is up for this, but if you end up rushing during the week and are only getting one ticket, I'd love the second one (I have a full time job). I'd be willing to pay for half of your ticket as thanks! Message me if interested :) 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You