News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for getupngo

getupngo Profile Photo
Member Name: getupngo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Official: Musical Version of SMASH is Being Adapted for Broadway  May 29 2020, 11:35:24 AM

i remember them saying it was impossible for one person to sing all those songs 8x a week and not have they voice wrecked in a few weeks, so it made more sense to follow smash vs bombshell because then they could split the songs between the 2

MEAN GIRLS Tour Changes  Mar 12 2020, 11:21:15 AM

Saw the show last night in FLL. After seeing it 3 times in new york and listening to the cast recording all the time, i noticed that about HALF of the lyrics in the song It Roars were changed. Does anyone know why? They also took out the part of the blowdart hitting the animal and it getting dragged out during that song.

Freak out songs  Oct 5 2019, 08:45:21 PM

what's gonna happen - tootsie

model behavior - women on the verge

Derren Brown - Coming to Broadway???  Sep 13 2019, 02:32:17 PM

uncageg said: "Did anyone take note of the show posters on the walls in the theater?"

nope totally didnt notice why

did they have the animals on them?

Derren Brown - Coming to Broadway???  Sep 13 2019, 02:20:08 PM

after seeing all the hype, the "blow you away ending" was SO underwhelming.

the other stuff was pretty cool, but very basic mentalist stuff

Peter Pan GOES WRONG  Sep 1 2019, 10:11:35 PM

Someone just uploaded the BBC televised play of Peter Pan by the same people who did The Play That Goes Wrong.

A lot of similar jokes, but VERY funny nonetheless.

https://youtu.be/59go_UfwySo

and before anyone gets all butthurt, this isn't a theatrical bootleg, it was a televised special.

Spongebob Tour Cast Rumor  Aug 16 2019, 06:57:54 PM

SomethingPeculiar said: "\_(•_&bull_/,I miss your dog avatar. All the signs of your former troll self --gone! (Though your name looks like a conductor, so I hope you didn't 0rchestr@te any music......)"

I miss it too!!! Wasn't he wearing a Best Buy employee shirt? LOL

Was Evan Hansen punished enough for his sin?  Aug 12 2019, 07:58:28 PM

Roscoe said: ""Pretty much every choice made in how to present the plot, is designed to make us empathize with Evan and to take focus off of the harm he caused."

This. A thousand times, THIS.
"

F**K FINALLY. I thought I was the only person who got this

Could an opening/closing night happen nowadays?  Aug 12 2019, 07:52:44 PM

Keep an eye on The Lightning Thief and we'll see haha

Funniest Onstage Mishaps?  Jul 26 2019, 06:09:08 PM

magictodo123 said: "Sometimes things happen that are so amusing to not only the audience, but actors as well. What are some onstage mishaps you've seen?

I was looking at a Wicked Instagram account and saw a video of the Popular makeover scene where the actress playing Glinda couldn't get the flower to stay in Elphaba's hair, so she just attached it to the front of her dress.

What are some you remember?
"

even better is when the clip w

What Gives You The Right To Turn On Your Phone During The Show  Jul 24 2019, 08:26:51 PM
I can’t wait for all the theatres to start using those pouches that lock away your phones.
Live Action Little Mermaid- Ariel  Jul 4 2019, 04:25:42 AM
Dammit. I really wanted zendaya for Ariel
Ryan Murphy To Develop Film Adaptation Of THE PROM For Netflix  Jun 26 2019, 03:23:00 AM

GeorgeandDot said: "The difference between a straight actor playing a gay role and a gay actor playing a gay role? The gay actor can bring their own personal truth to a role and provide a voice to a community that has been silenced for so long. The gay community is an oppressed minority that deserves to have their voices be heard."

But the opposite could also be said for a gay person playing a straight role. The gay actor cannot bring their personal truth to the char

HADESTOWN - which songs?  Jun 25 2019, 09:53:49 PM
At least Oklahoma! And Alice By Heart come
Out this Friday to hold us over

The Cher Show to close August 18th  Jun 25 2019, 09:22:41 PM
SouthFlorida is SHAKING.
Hadestown Cast Recording Problems?  Jun 12 2019, 07:52:52 PM

CynicalCharmer said: "I adore Hadestown, and I think the original cast album sounds impeccable, but why does everything they've released on this studio album for the Broadway cast sound so poor? I saw the main cast in London, and Reeve needed work for sure, but the band, De Shields, The Fates etc. They all sound so low energy. Is anyone else noticing this? Me and my partner are genuinely struggling to listen to it. Eva, Patrick and Amber all sound great, but everythin

Ain't Too Proud ... Snubbed!  Jun 10 2019, 07:16:14 PM

LeftofLinus said: "Ok...werk..."

I just came here to say that I got this comment and I’m here for it lol <3

MITB Tony's Reactions  Jun 10 2019, 02:07:45 AM
Parodies are covered under fair use, so they don’t pay
2019 Tony Snubs  Jun 10 2019, 02:05:50 AM

Brave Sir Robin2 said: "OKLAHOMA for Best Orchestrations."

Yup this one. I thought they definitely had it in the bag

Cher show at the tonys performance  Jun 10 2019, 02:04:50 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "^Exactly. And THAT was what they dressed Block in?? With all the incredible costumes available - THAT was the best they could come up with?"

Yupppp. The turn back time catsuit would have been a way better choice

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You