News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Comeback06

Member Name: Comeback06
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway to Close?
 Mar 11 2020, 10:48:49 PM

Mr Roxy said: "In the grand scheme of things does it matter. Media has hyped this to the the point of scaring people to death

It is serious but is the cure worse than the disease ? We will.be staring at four walls 24/7 Every time someone gets it it warrants a special.news flash. Like it or not Trump saved lives by immediately banning travel.to and from China. We are throwing the baby out with the bath water

NYC is in deep crap and it is getting worse by the day.

Company Previews ThreadThird preview is also stopped again tonight
 Mar 5 2020, 11:25:11 PM

Any perspective on Orch sides, not PV? Going next week in seats i 11-15 & would appreciate any insight! I didn’t see any Company specific shots on a View from my Seat there yet. Thanks in advance!"

We sat in Row K seats 22 & 24  99.00 each     The views were absolutely fine.  No problems at all.

The show was wonderful but I honestly think Lenk should be replaced.  She is just not up to the vocal demands of the

Are they dimming the lights for Phyllis Newman?
 Sep 17 2019, 09:26:43 PM

I sure hope so.

Tea At Five Boston Reviews
 Jul 14 2019, 04:42:23 PM

Did they cancel the last weekend of performances?   I can't find any information - anywhere.

IBDB - Internet Broadway Database has a new look
 May 27 2019, 09:44:50 PM

I'm definitely not a fan.  Reminds me of Ovrtur.

The Official TDF Thread
 May 2 2019, 11:02:57 PM

My Fair Lady  5/1/19 @ 7pm   Orchestra  P304 & P305   Last row in the Orchestra but excellent seats.  A beautiful production- enjoy!

R.I.P. Georgia Engel
 Apr 15 2019, 11:21:56 PM

I saw her in  Half Time (the revised version of Gotta Dance) at the Paper Mill Playhouse last year.  Ms. Engel was delightful along with a very talented cast doing their best to make the show work.

She will be missed.

Newark airport to hotel, evening show
 Apr 7 2019, 05:27:27 PM

Take NJTransit to Penn Station.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You