News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Danielle Madara

Member Name: Danielle Madara
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beetlejuice Rush
 Oct 8 2019, 11:48:29 PM

Do you think they would still have any rush tickets at about 11 or 12? I was thinking of heading over to the theater after my morning class that I unfortunately can't skip this week, and was wondering if you think they may still have rush at that time? Or do you think they might have cheap tickets at all during that time for that night's performance?

Beetlejuice Rush
 Oct 1 2019, 01:44:14 AM

Anyone know if Beetlejuice is still doing Rush? Don't see it on the website anymore. And if they are about what do you suggest is a good time to line up? I'm hoping to go during October while they have events 

Beetlejuice digital lottery
 Sep 24 2019, 02:45:48 AM

Anyone having any luck recently with the lottery? Been entering for weeks and still haven't won 

The Prom Rush vs TDF
 Aug 2 2019, 12:48:38 AM
I asked if I could have orchestra rush seats but was told they weren't giving orchestra seats away for rush. Sat in the balcony with partial view, the seats were great. I hardly even noticed the thin pole that makes it partial view. I was satisfied with the seats
The Prom Rush vs TDF
 Aug 1 2019, 08:00:40 AM
Updating this for anyone who needs to know! Currently in the rush line now (8/1). Got in line around 7:10 and was second in line, it is currently 8am and there is only one person who got in line behind me so far. Will update on the line and seats later!
The Prom Rush vs TDF
 Jul 29 2019, 02:26:03 AM
Any updates? Thinking of rushing this week and would like to know about what time to arrive, and typically where the rush seats are?
ANASTASIA Rush
 Mar 28 2019, 01:00:22 PM

Thinking of rushing tickets on Saturday. Since it'll be closing weekend, how early do you recommend I should be there?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You