News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for songbird6

Member Name: songbird6
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Oct 25 2019, 01:33:40 PM

Just send a nice letter asking for one with your SASE, and they should send back. I got one after about 18 days.. this was a few months ago though, and as they're about to be in the midst of BCEFA fundraising, it's possible they could ask you for a donation (usually around $20) which you would do on the BCEFA website and then send your receipt to the theater, and they'll send back the playbill in your SASE

Oklahoma floor seating  Aug 2 2019, 07:45:06 PM

i just saw it this weekend from FL209.. (right next to 211 in front of the band) and i thought it was an excellent seat. the cast moves around enough so you see pretty much everything. 211 would have better views of curly thru the first act while 229 is better for jud..if that matters? overall i also don't think you could go wrong with either! 

Discount Codes  Jun 27 2019, 09:08:51 PM

for bmc: BCSCL503 for weekdays only

also todaytix is doing a promo right now where there's no fees charged for bmc and a few other shows... im not sure how long it lasts

Los Angeles - Last 5 Years  Jun 9 2019, 06:16:11 PM

As an addition to the sensory experience, there's a ticket option for cocktails served to you during the show... I'm curious about it but did you notice if that was distracting?

Norma Jeane Baker of Troy  Apr 15 2019, 03:01:48 AM

Oh wow it looks like they definitely beefed up the synopsis description on the website and program since the first preview, the most descriptive it had been before was just that it was an exploration about two iconic women. (I also really liked the show but I fully understand that it's not for everyone. The amount of walkouts or rude audience members though is truly enraging)

HADESTOWN Previews  Apr 9 2019, 01:11:13 PM

also adding: 

April 3 evening: flashy green umbrella

Norma Jeane Baker of Troy  Apr 8 2019, 11:37:50 AM

i saw the first preview saturday night and had basically the same experience. I'm a massive ben whishaw fan so getting to watch him act was definitely a treat. And based on the brief synopsis, I was throughly prepared for something more experimental, which it definitely delivered on, but i also couldn't tell you what happened. I felt fortunate that in my research for what the heck this show even was, that I had stumbled across a couple interviews with whishaw where he c

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You