News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayresident

Member Name: broadwayresident
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

75th Annual Tony Nominations
 May 9 2022, 09:32:11 AM

Is Jesse Williams really considered to be in a featured role and not lead?

Vagrant Trilogy At The Public
 May 5 2022, 05:30:06 AM

I really enjoyed this play, and actually liked the shift in Act 3 - I thought it was interesting and compelling to explore loss of identity at a trans-generational level. The point isn't to reveal something new with the "thesis" as one poster above suggested, as it rips a narrative that is all too true from a historical and ongoing crisis. It might be uncomfortable for much of the white and American theatergoing audience, but it is a story that emotionally portrays what it means

What’s the last show you saw on Broadway before its closing?
 Mar 29 2020, 09:08:12 PM

Got to see The Lehman Trilogy right before Broadway closed and am definitely happy I went earlier than planned

Selling HP Cursed Child Ticket
 Oct 7 2019, 01:09:52 PM

Selling one ticket to only Part 1 of Cursed Child on Wednesday October 9. It is a Friday Forty Ticket, and I'm asking for $20

Little Shop of Horrors (PREVIEWS)
 Sep 18 2019, 08:13:53 AM

Was there last night and really enjoyed it. Christian Borle is the clear standout and does a really great job. He plays a few different characters so it was cool to see him pop up at times. 

Groff was good, but still outdone by Borle.  The urchins are very good. I agree with a previous commenter that sound needs yo be worked on, but still good. Audrey 2 was phenomenal, and the puppetry was great. Blanchard was good at Audrey, but a few times when I didn't know wh

Best Evan Hansen
 Sep 15 2019, 04:00:19 PM

Andrew Barth Feldman's performance has been my favorite

MAKE BELIEVE at Tony Kiser (Second Stage)
 Jul 30 2019, 09:00:53 PM

I went tonight and really enjoyed it. I thought the acting by the children was really good, and that was something I was worried about as they are on stage for a large portion of the show. The flow of the show was a little confusing, but I am going to go back to watch it again. Overall, I thought it was pretty good.

Billy Porter at the Tonys
 Jun 11 2019, 10:48:57 PM

There was more karaoke. Ben Platt sang Tomorrow from Annie, and Anthony Ramos and Christopher Jackson sang 96,000 from In the Heights.

Tony Awards Student Tickets
 Jun 6 2019, 04:42:01 PM

They are still giving out tickets

Tonys Black Tie?
 Jun 6 2019, 02:23:19 PM

When the tickets say black tie only, do I absolutely have to wear a tux? Or will they let me in with a suit?

Ferryman vs Oklahoma
 Jun 6 2019, 02:21:11 PM

I really enjoyed both, but I would say Oklahoma! since original cast is still in

Tony Awards Student Tickets
 Jun 6 2019, 02:07:43 PM

I got there around 1 PM and got 1st Mezz row C 

Tootsie Lottery
 Jun 4 2019, 08:21:17 AM

I won last night and got Orchestra K 

Musicals that make you laugh and make you cry?
 Jun 3 2019, 11:51:04 AM

Dear Evan Hansen

All My Sons Previews
 Apr 12 2019, 03:21:14 PM

The show was pretty good, especially Acts II and III. I thought Benning did a particularly good job.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You