News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBarb2

Member Name: BroadwayBarb2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Play By Play worth it recently? (Compared to Will Call Club?)
 Oct 19 2021, 12:52:27 PM

I signed up for Play by Play about a month ago and immediately got a ticket to see Pass Over, which was excellent.  Since then there has been nothing of interest at all.  A lot of comedy shows, magic acts and some music venues but nothing that has interested me at all.  I feel like it has been a waste of money so far.  I get more interesting listings from Club Free Time.  I actually came here to see if anyone recommends PbyP at all:)

Musicals most Thepeople hated, but you liked
 Jun 1 2019, 12:54:42 PM

Beetlejuice!

Keri Russell ?
 May 10 2019, 01:37:20 PM

I'm a huge Keri Russell fan, especially in Waitress & August Rush.  She was the sole reason I went to see Burn This.  Myself and everyone around me thought she was terrible but came away loving Adam Driver's performance.  I don't know if she was terrified or miscast but she said each line as if she was reading it, no infliction, no emotion, totally unbelievable as her character.  She looked great onstage but her acting was seriously underwhelming in my opin

Tootsie Lottery
 May 4 2019, 11:18:13 AM

I got Mezz K 21 and everyone around me had won the lottery too.  Not the best seats.

FRANKIE AND JOHNNY Previews
 May 4 2019, 09:24:37 AM

Thanks for the tip!  Got my ticket for May 15th:)

BEETLEJUICE Reviews
 May 3 2019, 01:43:30 PM

Agreed, I saw Beetlejuice last week.  Went in with low expectations but loved it.  The reaction from the audience was great.  All in all a really fun night.  In fact, I may go see it again if I get a great price.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You