News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Natasha22

Member Name: Natasha22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is seeing Oklahoma worth the cost?
 Nov 26 2019, 10:05:37 PM
Yes! If you have the money it is so worth it. I was never a huge fan of OK but I loved this production so much. It’s really worth seeing this cast at Circle in the Square. It’s really fantastic.
CYRANO (The New Group) Previews
 Oct 17 2019, 01:24:40 PM
I won the lotto last night. My seats were row F dead center - fantastic!
The show felt sort of amateurish at times, like a good high school production. I liked most of the music and loved some of it (especially in the second act) but Peter Dinklage’s not great singing really stood out in a bad way.
The show was fine but overall I’m glad I only paid $35. If you want to get spendy on off-broadway, go for Little Shop!

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS returning Off-Broadway this Fall?
 Sep 17 2019, 06:55:09 AM
In person lottery starts tonight. $29. Two hours prior to curtain.
Moulin Rouge! Lottery Experience
 Sep 16 2019, 06:36:09 AM
I won this past Saturday night; my seats were 4th row orchestra all the way to the left. It was a VERY obstructed view. I’d say I couldn’t see about 1/3 of the stage towards the front and I couldn’t see any of the back. For $29 I was happy but I would have been pretty upset if I paid full price for those seats. Obstructed view at other shows has never been quite so obstructed!
We're Only Alive for A Short Amount of Time - Public Theater
 Jun 19 2019, 09:00:17 PM
Saw this tonight. I thought it was absolutely beautiful. Heartbreaking yet hopeful. I was in tears through much of it. He brings his family to life in such a vivid and sensitive way.

Something that really disturbed me was the audience - there were people chuckling at truly tragic things. It was bizarre. Especially considering this is an autobiographical show. I can’t imagine how it must feel to for him to hear some idiot giggle as he recounts the most horrific events of his life. It wa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You