News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jamie 10

Member Name: Jamie 10
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 14 2020, 11:08:34 AM

GlenCoco said: "Jamie 10 said: "I’m rushing this morning. I just got here (5:40) and there is only one other person."

What seat did you get
"

Row AA seat 111

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 14 2020, 05:47:51 AM
I’m rushing this morning. I just got here (5:40) and there is only one other person.
Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 11 2020, 12:24:18 PM
Rush and Lotto announced!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b0QwIpm-o/?igshid=19ifwi8jms20x

60 tickets available per performance, 30 for lotto 30 for rush.

Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
 Dec 18 2019, 12:37:22 AM

CarmenA3 said: "Hi Jamie 10 - I hope you do get a ticket for the one spot that's open to you! To answer your questions:

Lottery: Entries for the lottery take place outside the theatre - there's a table on the left of the theatre (if you're facing the theatre) with a person in charge. She's super nice and can tell you exactly what to do. The lottery opens 90 mins before show time and winners are drawn 55 minutes before curtain time. If you o

Recent Experience with Come From Away Rush ??
 Dec 17 2019, 01:25:55 AM

UncleCharlie said: "Jamie 10 said: "I rushed a few Saturdays ago (12/7) and got to the box office around 7:30 and was second in line. By the time the box office opened, it was maybe 15 to 20 people? If I remember correctly, they told me they were selling 15 rush seats. When I went to the show I saw some people standing in the back so I am assuming they did sell standing room though I'm not sure how many. I'm not sure if things have changed as the holidays are now clo

Recent Experience with Come From Away Rush ??
 Dec 16 2019, 09:21:56 PM

I rushed a few Saturdays ago (12/7) and got to the box office around 7:30 and was second in line. By the time the box office opened, it was maybe 15 to 20 people? If I remember correctly, they told me they were selling 15 rush seats. When I went to the show I saw some people standing in the back so I am assuming they did sell standing room though I'm not sure how many.  I'm not sure if things have changed as the holidays are now close, but I hope this helps to some degree! &

Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
 Dec 14 2019, 07:18:18 PM

Hey guys!

I really want to see this production & the only day I can go is this Wednesday at 8 (12/15) so I have a few questions I was wondering if anyone could help me out with. 

I’ve never had articulated in an in-person lottery, so do I just show up at the box office & ask to enter? or is there another way of entering? Also if anyone has recently gone to the lottery and knows what the average number of people who enter is, that would be great! 

A

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Nov 23 2019, 02:26:22 PM

I rushed yesterday (Friday, 11/22) and arrived at the theatre at roughly 7:30ish and was the first person there. Another person arrived at around 7:50ish. No one else arrived until 9. By the time the box office opened there were maybe ten people there? Maybe less. My seats were Left orchestra row A, seat numbers 9 and 11. They were definitely partial view and we couldn't really see anything in the left corner of the stage. Luckily, the rest of the row hadn't been purchased so we were

Beetlejuice Rush
 Oct 19 2019, 08:06:48 PM

I rushed last Friday (10/11) and arrived at the theatre between 8 and 8:15 and was first in line. Other people arrived maybe fifteen minutes after me. More people arrived as time went on with maybe 10 to 15 people at the time the box office opened. I got Right orchestra, row D maybe three seats in. 

Rush for What the Constitution Means to me?
 May 11 2019, 12:05:24 AM

Kea4 said: "Any recent updates?"

I rushed today. and got there around 8:20ish. I was the first person there and no one else arrived until around a little before 9:30. By the time the box office opened there were four of us. 

Rush for What the Constitution Means to me?
 May 9 2019, 05:29:43 PM

Has anyone rushed recently? Thinking about rushing tomorrow and curious about what time to arrive. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You