News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amlheureux

Member Name: amlheureux
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Jan 28 2022, 01:13:38 AM

JaredBway said: "Are there any set performances a week that Miguel Cervantes doesn't do? I'd really love to see him."

He had excellent attendance in Chicago! He always took Sundays off (and I think maybe still does in New York). Absences were almost always announced.

Does anyone know when Mandy Gonzalez' contract is up? I'm so over her. 

Broadway to Close?
 Mar 12 2020, 01:05:44 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "If this is being implemented starting tonight, they need to make the announcement ASAP so people can alter their plans."

Seriously. I'm supposed to fly in from Chicago on Monday. 

Broadway and the Coronavirus
 Mar 12 2020, 12:58:35 AM

My trip from 3/16-21 suddenly seems.... unlikely.

Miguel Cervantes to Play Title Role in Hamilton on Broadway
 Mar 2 2020, 04:17:18 AM

So glad he gets to continue playing this part. He's amazing-- way better than Lin.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Feb 27 2020, 02:34:49 PM

Thank you all for your quick advice!

Feb 27 2020, 02:31:46 PM

I'm more of a mezzanine girl myself so I went with the center Dress Circle. For $76.50 a part, I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Feb 27 2020, 02:25:39 PM

Fosse76 said: "Do you live in the city? I always wait until the week of the show (and sometimes a day or twoin advance) to get the closest, cheapest ticket I can. It mostly works to my favor (if it doesn't, I just wait for another time). Even if I am way off to the side I don't miss anything on the stage.

That said, I avoid the balcony and Mezzanine. They are just too far back for my taste. I would go with row U. You won't miss anything.
"

Visit

Feb 27 2020, 02:03:29 PM

I'm terribly indecisive and can't decide between Orchestra Row U, seat 11 or Dress Circle Row F Seat 119. Any advice? The View from My Seat looks so far back in the Dress Circle.

Feb 26 2020, 03:42:20 AM

Miles2Go2 said: "

Cervantes is a great Hamilton. His casting may convince me to see my favorite musical on Broadway again.

Morales gives us a more subdued, intimate Hamilton but his performance grew on me significantly over the two times I saw the show on tour.

Akron Watson is a great Burr.

"

Agreed entirely!! I was going to see it in New York just to see Miguel again but between Mandy Gonzalez (seriously when is she

Feb 25 2020, 08:11:52 PM

Miguel Cervantes officially landed in New York yesterday as per Instagram so I'd imagine he'll be taking over soon. I know I heard beginning of March but not sure of a specific date. It's kind of cool that Jimmie Jeter will be his standby again! 

Joseph Morales is leaving the tour although he specifically only said the tour not the show so maybe he's going elsewhere? 

Akron Watson is also reportedly leaving. 

Not Nominated / Should Have Won
 Feb 20 2020, 04:21:55 AM

Amber Grey for The Great Comet.

Beetlejuice Rush
 Feb 6 2020, 09:23:28 PM

Has anyone rushed recently on a weekday? I'll be there in a little less than a month and trying to decide whether it's worth it.

Hamilton Chicago closing performance
 Jan 6 2020, 12:45:09 PM

So glad Miguel gets to go to Broadway with his explosive and dynamic performance.

Hamilton Chicago
 Aug 2 2019, 04:16:41 PM
TheSassySam said: "Grabbed a partial view tonight... Orch-R Row Y Seat 2.

Is this the dreaded seat behind a pillar?

I tripled check to make sure it wasn't and I still don't trust it. Haha
"

Seat 2 shouldn't be directly behind it but it'll definitely obstruct some of the stage.

Hamilton Chicago
 Aug 2 2019, 12:50:28 PM
Yes, Chris Lee is my favorite!
Six heading to Broadway
 Aug 2 2019, 10:39:05 AM
qolbinau said: "Saw this in London. Not sure what people have said here but no way ever EVER will this or should this come to Broadway. Sorry folks but this is an interesting show that will never appeal to wider audiences. If you can see it. See it. Otherwise. That’s it. Anyone who invests in this for Broadway is misguided."

You were saying?

Hamilton Chicago
 Aug 2 2019, 10:12:21 AM
DottieD'Luscia said: "I saw the Chicago company shortly after it opened. To date Josh Henry is in a tie with Nicholas Christopher as my favorite Burr, and Karen Olivois my favorite Angelica. I hope to get out there to see it one more time before it closes.

How was Paris Nix as Lafayette/Jefferson?
"

Paris Nix is FABULOUS. I saw him on his very first night and was impressed that he debuted so strong. Then I went at the end of May and he was

Jun 16 2019, 08:51:18 PM
Jimmie 'JJ' Jeter's final show in Chicago today. He was a Burr understudy (I saw him in December 2017), Hamilton standby (he's been doing it on Sundays since Joseph Morales went on tour) and also a King George understudy too? So talented and charming. He will be missed.

Carvens Lissaint also did his last show today in NY today as George Washington. The New York cast was starting to head in the right direction but losing him is a big blow. I'm excited to see who takes his place.

Give Santino Fontana the Tony.
 Jun 8 2019, 12:27:25 PM
massofmen said: "the book is about to win a TONY. what are you talking about?"

And that is SO SAD.

Give Santino Fontana the Tony.
 Jun 8 2019, 03:48:56 AM
He did what he could with the LAUGHABLE book.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You