News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mell32

mell32 Profile Photo
Member Name: mell32
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WellDisney to distribute and release HAMILTON film with OBC in Oct. 2021  Feb 3 2020, 08:01:20 PM

She sounds very bitter about it. I mean if all the leading roles are still in it is it still considered an original Broadway cast with *just* a Broadway company? Is the way it's being marketed by LMM on Twitter as the OBC just a way to hype it up? I never got a chance to see Hamilton's original company because of how ridiculous the prices were, but as long as the leading roles are actually the original cast, I could honestly care less about who is in the company.

Andrew Barth Feldman at DEH  Aug 13 2019, 05:33:57 PM
As far as I'm aware- he only performs on certain days-- all night shows but Tuesdays, and not on Wednesday or Saturday matinees. Could be out, he might not be.
The Lightning Thief Bway Transfer?  Aug 11 2019, 11:47:36 PM
Heard the rumor that The Lightning Thief is transferring to the Longacre Theatre next month. No official announcement yet, but we're probably going to get one on August 18th (this is Percy Jackson's birthday, and if the rumors are true-- TLT is transferring next month so they really have to hurry up with the promos).

From someone who is a personal fan of the show, has seen it twice, (Toronto and St Paul), and has been a fan of the books for YEARS, I don't know how well it'd do on Broad

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You