News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SneakySylveon

Member Name: SneakySylveon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Dec 23 2019, 03:24:23 PM
Update its 3:30 and im fourth in line
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Dec 23 2019, 02:29:46 PM
anyone on line today? im not gonna be able to get there til later
The Official TDF Thread  Dec 13 2019, 07:51:09 AM
I haven’t been asked for ID at the Longacre for either The Prom or the Lightning Thief
The Official TDF Thread  Oct 13 2019, 11:01:27 AM
The Lightning Thief last night, I was Mezzanine Row H seat 17. It was the last row of right Mezz (only 4 seats) and the guy next to me also got his tickets through tdf.

The view was good there were one or two times where I couldn’t see some of the characters but it was never for long and not enough to really effect my experience.

Moulin Rouge! Lottery Experience  Aug 13 2019, 02:03:21 PM
I won the lotto a few weeks ago while it was still in previews (July 25th maybe?) I was second row mezz right like three seats in from the right. My seat was labeled partial view and it definitely was. The elephant trunk blocked like 1/3 of the stage. Im not too upset about it. Im not a huge fan of the show and for $30 or whatever it was I can’t really complain.
Roles on Broadway that are not normally wigged?  Aug 3 2019, 12:20:23 PM

poisonivy2 said: "I don’t believe the ladies of Hadestown are wearing wigs but I could be wrong."

Persephone is wearing a wig. They showed it in one of the broadway.com backstage things

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Aug 3 2019, 12:18:59 PM
A few different people asked at different point throughout the day, but they purposely kept us in the dark and only gave us super vague answers. We were just basing it on how many non-resale seats were up on ticketmaster. It showed it was sold out on ticketmaster, but thwy still wouldn’t give us any info. We got no word from anyone until they started taking us inside to buy the SRO tickets
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Aug 1 2019, 06:21:43 PM

Renthead1980 said: "how many people ended showing up by 5 ?"

18 or 19. Im not sure how many tickets were sold, I was first and left pretty much right after I got mine. Ill ask around before the show starts maybe and try to see how many they sold.

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Aug 1 2019, 02:23:23 PM
2:20 and there are 6 people on line
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Aug 1 2019, 11:59:33 AM
Im on line today. Got here around 11, it’s currently 12pm and Im the first and only person on line. I thought it'd be busier cause the weather is beautiful today but, its just me rn.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jul 31 2019, 06:47:06 PM
Has anyone been on line with the new policy? How was it?
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jul 30 2019, 10:36:33 AM

magictodo123 said: "VanillaIceCream2 said: "Regardless of the producers’ intent when they eliminated rush - which likely was about safety concerns - I think this new policy will backfire. Because they are still offering the 14ish standing room spots, people are still going to camp out at the theater, probably arriving even earlier because there are fewer tickets available."

Oh gosh...no offense, but I hope you’re wrong. I don’t know if

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jul 29 2019, 03:05:11 PM

JSquared2 said: "JBroadway said: "^ I see that they are moving them to the digital lottery. I’m just wondering why they’re doing that. In fact, the decision to move them to digital is almost more confusing. If they just eliminated that allotment of rush seats, they could begin selling those seats for full price. But moving them to the digital lotto implies that it was a logistical decision. But the logistics will barely change on their end, since there will still

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jul 29 2019, 12:22:44 PM
The Hadestown instagram just announced they are changing the rush policy again. Beginning July 30th, the regular rush seats will not be given out through the lottery for 42.50. SRO will continue to be sold at 5pm only if the show is sold out.

Im kinda sad cause I was gonna rush August 1st. Im gonna line up and hope for standing room anyway I guess. I got a standing room ticket a few months ago and I enjoyed myself, Im just nervous that I’d wait on line all day and the show won’t be sold out

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jul 25 2019, 08:22:12 AM
Good luck!! Have a great time!
Hadestown Understudies  Jul 23 2019, 09:14:00 PM
Eva posted on instagram that shes back starting tomorrow!!
The Official TDF Thread  Jul 23 2019, 07:43:47 AM
7:43am also can’t log in rn
Hadestown Understudies  Jul 20 2019, 11:42:13 PM

I saw the evening show July 10th, a Wednesday, and I had Jessie Shelton as Eurydice. She was really good!

is anyone winning hadestown or moulin rouge lottery tix  Jul 20 2019, 07:29:45 PM
Sorry if this is tge wrong thread, but im not sure if there is a thread for just lottery seats. My seat for tonight (7/20 8pm) is RMezz row B seat 22. Its partial view, the elephant trunk is blocking my view, but its not to bad. For 30 bucks im not upset, Ill post after the show if I missed anything too important cause of it
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jul 20 2019, 09:45:15 AM

Good luck to everyone rushing today!! The city is under an excessive heat warning so make sure to stay hydrated!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You