News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Grace2

Member Name: Grace2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?  Jul 14 2023, 09:37:05 AM

Does anyone know what time people are starting to line up for Thursday evening show rush??

My Fair Lady Student Rush  Jun 24 2019, 09:27:14 PM

I really need yalls help, I desperately want to see this show before it closes. I have one free day... one... and that is closing day July 7, 2019. I want to student rush it. What time should I get online and does it matter that my friend is in high school? Would her id work? I really want to see it before it goes so what do you guys think? Do i need to be there all night?

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 20 2019, 03:10:42 PM
Ok so the show was great! Here is all the info on rushing a Wednesday matinee from my experience.

The first three people in line came together at 10:30 the night before (Tuesday).

The next two people came at 11:00 on Tuesday as well.

My friend and I arrived at 6:30am on Wednesday and were right behind those guys so we were 6th and 7th in line.

The second person in line got a front row ticket on the right orchestra but aaaaaalll the way in the end (so like not

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 18 2019, 06:03:28 PM
Thanks for all this info everyone! I can’t wait to return the favor with my rush experience tomorrow. I do have one more question I hope someone can answer. I’m not from the city so I have to bring a bag with stuff I’ll need for the day.... I’m thinking of bringing my Jansport backpack from high school. Would I be allowed to bring that into the theater and keep it with me during the show or do I have to check it somewhere?
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 18 2019, 03:58:10 PM
Are box seats partial view?

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 16 2019, 01:04:29 PM
Thank you! I’m gonna rush the matinee on Wednesday so I’ll report back
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 16 2019, 09:45:45 AM
How partial view were the tickets? We’re you missing a lot of the show? Do you happen to remember what your seat number was? Would you have preferred standing room?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You