pixeltracker

BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?

BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?

fig29
#1BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/2/23 at 6:52pm

Hi !! I know there are digital lottery, digital rush, and in-person rush tickets for Back to the Future. I was just wondering where the seats are. I figure partial view mezz, but is there any difference in seat location if I do, say, digital rush vs in person? Or are the lottery seats better?

Thank you for your help :)

Updated On: 7/2/23 at 06:52 PM

TheOldRedHillsOfHome Profile Photo
TheOldRedHillsOfHome
#2BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/4/23 at 1:11am

I had a lottery seat tonight and was sitting in Mezzanine B51. It was definitely partial view. I had very little view of the back of the set where the projections were taking place.

Leaf Coneybear Profile Photo
Leaf Coneybear
#3BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/4/23 at 1:42pm

Anybody rushed yet? Thinking about doing it Sunday, but I wouldn’t be able to get there until like 2pm. 

ANewBrainn Profile Photo
ANewBrainn
#4BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/7/23 at 10:24am

Just got a full view orch seat on lottery so it's not always PV

DCNY
#5BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/7/23 at 10:54am

I went last night through a “lottery loser” offer. My notification that I did not win was accompanied by an offer to get tickets for $58 which I did (and I think it told me the seat before committing to buying it and I did. Orchestra Left partial view and I was quite happy with it. Sometimes you didn’t see the left part of the set when it was at the rear of the stage. But they would then push up or rotate. I don’t think I missed a single thing. 
I like when productions/theaters do this. I’ve also bought lottery loser offer seats for Harry Potter and Kiss Me Kate.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#6BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/12/23 at 1:31am

Got last row, center orchestra through lottery, basically two seats next to the pillar/sound board (and only one other person on the aisle next to us). Saw everything perfectly well.

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#7BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/12/23 at 8:58am

This may not be a common occurrence, but yesterday around 3, I was able to sneak out of work for a little while and go to the Winter Garden box office. I wanted to see if they had any cheap tickets left since I had a friend coming into the city who was intrigued to see the show after hearing about how much fun and visually impressive it was. I told the box office attendant that we would sit anywhere, and he kindly offered me two $40 rush tickets. I was surprised that they were still available but gladly accepted. The rush tickets were for the 4th row mezzanine, right in the center. I was pretty shocked because earlier, when I checked, those same seats were priced around $178, or maybe even more. Once again, I have no idea how common this will be, but I assume I was given a last-minute cancellation or an unclaimed lottery seat because I really don't know why they would be giving away such prime seats for that price. The first time I saw the show, I was seated on the side of the orchestra, but I would definitely recommend sitting in the front center mezzanine if you have the chance. It's a great way to experience the show and the final effect.

Jonathan Cohen Profile Photo
Jonathan Cohen
#8BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/12/23 at 11:17am

TheOldRedHillsOfHome said: "I had a lottery seat tonight and was sitting in Mezzanine B51. It was definitely partial view. I had very little view of the back of the set where the projections were taking place."

I won literally the same seat in the lottery for yesterday's performance. 

Doug Giffin Profile Photo
Doug Giffin
#9BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/13/23 at 8:44am

I had Orch N 16 last night.... fantastic seat!

Grace2
#10BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/14/23 at 9:37am

Does anyone know what time people are starting to line up for Thursday evening show rush??

Updated On: 7/14/23 at 09:37 AM

terrilovesNY
#11BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/23/23 at 5:21pm

Won the lottery for Friday 7/21, R Orch, seat G24 and found this to be a very good seat, a bit of a side view but only missed very minimal things on far stage left. You miss a little of the projections being that far off center. Majority of the show is center stage and being that close was great! 

kwoc91
#12BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/24/23 at 9:14am

I won the lottery for the evening show this past Saturday (7/22). I entered early in the morning and was notified I won after the 10am drawing. My seats were Orchestra Right, seats R18-20 and they were excellent! We had a full view of everything and felt close enough to still see facial expressions quite clearly. We had a blast at the show.

scripps Profile Photo
scripps
#13BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/27/23 at 1:49pm

I won the lotto this week after trying every day since the first preview and received seats Orch D 13 and 15. Excellent view and a probably the most genuine fun I have had in the theater in a very long time. I'd love to experience this front row center at some point.

ilysespieces
#14BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/28/23 at 2:12pm

I won the lottery for last Saturday's evening show and had Orch L N25. It was like just barely partial view.

Voter
#15BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/28/23 at 3:15pm

I went to BTTF on Wednesday July 19 and they still had one rush (partial view) ticket left at 11am (for the afternoon show). Evening was sold out. 

hearthemsing22
#16BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 7/28/23 at 5:29pm

Alex M said: "This may not be a common occurrence, but yesterday around 3, I was able to sneak out of work for a little while and go to the Winter Garden box office. I wanted to see if they had any cheap tickets left since I had a friend coming into the city who was intrigued to see the show after hearing about how much fun and visually impressive it was. I told the box office attendant that we would sit anywhere, and he kindly offered me two $40 rush tickets. I was surprised that they were still available but gladly accepted. The rush tickets were for the 4th row mezzanine, right in the center. I was pretty shocked because earlier, when I checked, those same seats were priced around $178, or maybe even more. Once again, I have no idea how common this will be, but I assume I was given a last-minute cancellation or an unclaimed lottery seat because I really don't know why they would be giving away such prime seats for that price. The first time I saw the show, I was seated on the side of the orchestra, but I would definitely recommend sitting in the front center mezzanine if you have the chance. It's a great way to experience the show and the final effect."

This happened to me at Six. I won the lottery and the seat was fourth row center orchestra. I wondered why they would give me such an amazing seat and realized it might have been through a cancellation or something. I only paid $35! 

Updated On: 7/28/23 at 05:29 PM

BroadwayLover992 Profile Photo
BroadwayLover992
#17BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 8/17/23 at 11:36pm

I rushed the show today (Thursday 8/17). I got there at 7:30am and was 2nd in line. By 9:30 there were 20-25 people in line. I got tickets in the Orchestra Row E on the left side. I could see 99% of the show - great seats for Rush!

PanaroFan111
#18BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?
Posted: 9/22/23 at 7:12am

Ok so this week i heard of a few experiances,

I went to the Wed Matinee got Orchestra Row U 2 and 4 for me and a friend, at 1:15pm

My wife came a few mins later and got a single in Orchestra Row C #12

My friend last night went around 2pm for the 7pm show and got Orchestra Row R 36 and 38