News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hanselgnosis

Member Name: hanselgnosis
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Girl from the North Country Rush
 Feb 25 2020, 12:42:12 PM

anyone rush in the past week? planning on rushing saturday!

Slave Play Rush Tickets
 Jan 16 2020, 11:10:52 AM

anyone rush recently? I want to rush for the matinee on sunday but since it's their second to last show I'm not sure how many/if any rush tickets will be available 

Tina Turner Alternate Schedule
 Jan 12 2020, 03:37:52 PM

even thought Adrienne is back, I did want to say I saw Kayla on 1/8 and she was incredible! her performance was by far the highlight of the show. 

little shop attendance?
 Jan 8 2020, 12:58:44 AM

delilahjones77 said: "Just went on 1/3. Both were there & they were amazing!! We stage-doored afterwards, and both came out and were so sweet and lovely and it was a dream come true. I burst into tears when Groff came out & couldn’t pull it together. My 13-year old daughter claimed not to be mortified, lol. The show is phenomenal. I honestly wasn’t that excited about the show itself—my daughter wanted to see it before Groff leaves this month & we scored

little shop attendance?
 Jan 7 2020, 12:30:35 AM

Couldn't find a thread on this, but how has Jonathan groff and christian borle's attendance been in little shop recently? I'm going this friday and am really hoping to see both!! 

Jagged Little Pill rush?
 Dec 2 2019, 09:46:25 PM

How has jlp rush been? thinking about trying to rush this saturday 

Oklahoma! rush?
 Aug 7 2019, 01:51:29 PM

I did loser lottery for $59.50 on Saturday 8/3 and ended up with the table seat 210. Fantastic deal and would highly recommend for anyone looking to see this show cheap! Not sure if the loser lottery seats are always this good or if I just got lucky lol 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You