little shop attendance?

hanselgnosis
#1little shop attendance?
Posted: 1/7/20 at 12:30am

Couldn't find a thread on this, but how has Jonathan groff and christian borle's attendance been in little shop recently? I'm going this friday and am really hoping to see both!! 

delilahjones77
#2little shop attendance?
Posted: 1/7/20 at 8:42pm

Just went on 1/3. Both were there & they were amazing!! We stage-doored afterwards, and both came out and were so sweet and lovely and it was a dream come true. I burst into tears when Groff came out & couldn’t pull it together. My 13-year old daughter claimed not to be mortified, lol. The show is phenomenal. I honestly wasn’t that excited about the show itself—my daughter wanted to see it before Groff leaves this month & we scored last minute tix on StubHub. I wanted to go mainly to see Jonathan Groff bc I’ve loved him for a long long time. There were some really impressive performances. Enjoy!!! Sorry this is so dis-jointed—trying to type while I work out!

Updated On: 1/7/20 at 08:42 PM

swanjewel Profile Photo
swanjewel
#3little shop attendance?
Posted: 1/7/20 at 9:21pm

If I recall, Groff said he hasn’t missed one show besides the scheduled 2 week break he had for Frozen promo in November. He has 2 weeks left so I think he’ll be in every show until he leaves unless he were to become sick.

Updated On: 1/7/20 at 09:21 PM

hanselgnosis
#4little shop attendance?
Posted: 1/8/20 at 12:58am

delilahjones77 said: "Just went on 1/3. Both were there & they were amazing!! We stage-doored afterwards, and both came out and were so sweet and lovely and it was a dream come true. I burst into tears when Groff came out & couldn’t pull it together. My 13-year old daughter claimed not to be mortified, lol. The show is phenomenal. I honestly wasn’t that excited about the show itself—my daughter wanted to see it before Groff leaves this month & we scored last minute tix on StubHub. I wanted to go mainly to see Jonathan Groff bc I’ve loved him for a long long time. There were some really impressive performances. Enjoy!!! Sorry this is so dis-jointed—trying to type while I work out!"

thank you!!!! i’m really looking forward to it. 

JPeterman Profile Photo
JPeterman
#5little shop attendance?
Posted: 1/8/20 at 1:03am

Christian Borle made this show special. He was outrageously funny ... many times over as he played one character after another. The show would not be the same without him.

absalom
#6little shop attendance?
Posted: 1/9/20 at 3:13am

Attended the Wednesday matinee today—January 8, 2020. Everyone was in, including Tammy Blanchard.

Tammy and Tom Alan Robbins (Mushnik) stagedoored. Groff also eventually came out and was super patient, taking pictures with everyone and signing everything from LSOH materials to Frozen paraphernalia despite the temperature drop and winds.

FWIW, the security guard (Dave?) acted surprised that Groff decided to come out because he supposedly doesn’t normally stagedoor for matinees on 2-show days.

Updated On: 1/9/20 at 03:13 AM

Owen22
#7little shop attendance?
Posted: 1/9/20 at 3:29am

I was there last night and the entire cast was on. What a wonderful production! It will be hard to find a more delightful piece of musical theater this year.

Videos