News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SamanthaP

Member Name: SamanthaP
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone else rewatching Glee?
 Jun 26 2020, 09:49:10 PM
I was recently scrolling through Netflix and I discovered that it had Glee. I rewatched the show entirely in the span of about 2 weeks and I had some interesting opinions, I was wondering what everyone else thinks of the show and the characters. Or if anyone wants to share their thoughts. I personally, found the show somewhat dated and rewatching the show now I had many new opinions on characters such as Rachel, Blaine, and Quinn. Thoughts anyone?
West Side Story Revival Details
 Oct 1 2019, 08:26:18 PM

Hi!! I know there’s another thread on this but I wanted to make a new one. Do you think the new West Side Story revival will be partially in Spanish? Also, is it true that I Feel Pretty will be cut and there will be no intermission? Thanks!!!!

Phantom fans please help, what are THE BEST SEATS?
 Aug 24 2019, 11:43:32 PM
Hi!!! I just saw Phantom two days ago and I would absolutely recommend sitting in the Front Mezzanine. I sat in the Orchestra under the Mezzanine and had a hard time seeing the chandelier (which is one of the best parts of the show) you also can see the Phantom in the catwalk a lot clearer. I hope you love the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Christine Alternate
 Aug 22 2019, 07:33:12 AM
Thanks, that really helped!!!
Phantom Christine Alternate
 Aug 21 2019, 06:43:41 PM
Hi! Does anyone know the current alternate schedule for Phantom? Thanks!!!

Soprano Roles!
 Aug 20 2019, 08:58:49 AM
Hey Guys! I was wondering what everyones favorite Soprano musical or opera roles are. Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You