News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Goggles

Goggles Profile Photo
Member Name: Goggles
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

National Theatre at Home Streaming Platform
 Jul 25 2021, 12:52:01 AM

I signed up to watch Angels in America......I watched a few other things.  I don't like the user interface of the site.  They don't have a lot to offer, the way they have it set up they are trying to make it look like they have a lot.  I wish there was one page that just listed everything so I can pick from there.  I am kind of surprised that they added Frankenstein, I was so stoked when they uploaded it to youtube when the pandemic first started. 

I di

DEH in LA
 Oct 21 2018, 11:06:07 PM
Try the lotto.... I won last Thurs and got 3rd row center. It seemed like there were a lot of lotto winner that night.
Is The NEXT TO NORMAL Movie Still Happening?
 Dec 21 2012, 01:01:53 PM
I'm flying in from California to see that concert. It should be a great night
Who else caught Raul Esparza Concert in Northridge CA?
 Nov 20 2012, 02:25:04 PM
I was there! I thought it was a good concert, my favorite was his stories. I couldn't stop laughing when Mary-Mitchell was talking about Raul's sweaty hands.
HANDS ON A HARDBODY to play the Brooks Atkinson
 Oct 2 2012, 06:36:07 PM
I saw it in La Jolla, i didnt totally hate it but i also wasn't really a fan. I remember it sort of dragging on and then all of a sudden it needed to end. I remember at one point thinking, i am sitting here watching people win a truck.
Hollywood bowl: sound of music sing-a-long
 Sep 7 2012, 12:34:04 AM
my friends and i like to call it The Sound of Music Slur-a-long :) it is a blast and yes, it usually sells out.
if you have any questions, you can PM me.

Broadway Cast on National Tours
 Aug 20 2012, 10:41:34 PM
The OBC of Beauty and the Beast did the sit down engagement in LA
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 Aug 1 2012, 10:49:40 PM
i remember reading it somewhere, ill have to look for it later.
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 Aug 1 2012, 08:18:35 PM
Wasn't there talk to bring it out to LA?
Mary Poppins Tour
 Jul 20 2012, 08:02:48 PM
I wish Temper Temper was still part of the show too! I just got my hot tix for the LA run, i can't wait to see it....again.
When did they cut Temper Temper? I thought it was fantastic when I saw it in london.

REVIEW: Kristin Chenoweth in Concert at the Paramount Theatre
 May 13 2012, 11:52:55 PM
I love when she sings glitter and be gay! I saw it a few years ago when she sang at the Hollywood bowl! I'm so mad I couldn't see her at the Greek.
Follies at the Ahmanson - Hot Tix
 Apr 4 2012, 02:18:21 AM
i called today to get a hot tix for a friend,they said that they were only selling hot tix for the balcony. i ended up not getting a ticket because they were only selling the first 3 weeks of the run.
apparently May 8th is when they plan on selling the second wave of hot tix.

Ahmanson - Los Angeles :2013
 Mar 12 2012, 09:54:40 PM
For the record, cannot fathom how they can book MARY POPPINS again (granted its not part of the subscription series) after it JUST played at the Ahmanson a few years ago..

the same way that The Pantages booked Beauty and the Beast again!

Ahmanson - Los Angeles :2013
 Mar 9 2012, 11:57:06 AM
I hope they have something up their sleeve! I wasn't too impressed with the Pantages line up.
this season at the Ahmanson has been awesome! I am doing a two show day in a couple of weeks. I have a tix for waiting for godot and then American idiot in the evening :)
I basically should be signing my paychecks over to CTGLA haha

ahmanson 2013
 Mar 2 2012, 11:47:36 AM
The Segerstrom Center for the Arts just released their 2012-2013 season
"Memphis" (Nov. 6–1; "The Addams Family" (Dec. 18–30); "War Horse" (Jan. 22 – Feb. 3); "Billy Elliot, the Musical (April 16–28, 2013); "Flashdance" (May 7–19, 2013); "Sister Act" (Aug. 6– 18, 2013).

Curtain Call series: "Wicked" (Feb. 19–March 17, 2013); "Catch Me If You Can" (June 25–30, 2013); "Anything Goes" (Sep. 10–15, 2013).

it might just be me, but the line up seems so boring. the only thing i want to see is War Horse and I am going to see that at the Ahmanson in a few months.

Bring in on! the Musical?
 Feb 16 2012, 11:09:30 AM
I saw Bring it on in LA. I was interesting, wasn't a big fan of the story. Some of the songs were cool. You could tell that it was a Lin-Manuel Miranda project (I do like his style). I went becuz a friend had an extra ticket, not sure if I would of bought a ticket to see the show. Will I see the show again? Probably not, was I glad I saw it....yah kind of.
I do give props to the cast tho, I can't believe they do those stunts 8 times a week.

Hilarious Comments...
 Dec 26 2011, 05:10:49 PM
i got a text this morning from my best friend, "i am going to go see BOM today, we are on our way to the discount tix place"
i just texted her back and said, "wow, good luck with that i hope you can't hear me laughing all the way over in California"

i get another text a little later, "wait, there is no tix at the TKTS booth for BOM is it not playing today"

my final answer before she stopped texting me "seriously can you hear me laughing? because i am dying over here"

Broadway app?
 Nov 26 2011, 01:55:13 PM
I downloaded the database app bento. I use it for several databases, but mostly tracking my shows and my beer collection.
JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR LA JOLLA
 Nov 24 2011, 01:58:15 PM
I really want to see this, hopefully soon!
Was the understudy for jesus Jeremy kushiner?

What possessed CTG to tryout Bring it On The Musical???
 Oct 22 2011, 03:02:59 PM
yes the Pantages is a Nederlander house. i have been going back and forth about seeing this show, i think if i happen to be up in LA for some reason and have nothing to do....i might check it out.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You